Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyre

Banned
We just had the largest mass shooting in American history last night in Orlando. It was an anti-LGBT shooting at a gay bar. For all you LGBT members of the Pika-Community and everyone else who isn't a psychopath who can't feel empathy:

On June 12 at approximately 2:00a.m. EDT, shots were heard and an Orlando Police Department (OPD) officer stationed at Pulse gay bar, dance club and nightclub engaged the gunman and returned fire. Pulse posted on its Facebook page at 2:09a.m. EDT, "Everyone get out of pulse and keep running." The gunman was armed with a rifle, a handgun, and a "device" that officials believed was another threat. After additional officers engaged the suspect, the gunman retreated into the nightclub and began to take patrons hostage.

People trapped inside the club called and messaged friends and relatives. Initially, many of them thought the gunshots were part of the dance music. Many described a scene of panic and confusion caused by the loud music and darkness. One person hiding in the bathroom covered herself with the bodies of victims to protect herself. Some entertainers hid inside a dressing room when the shooting started and escaped the building by crawling out when police removed the air conditioning unit. One of the bartenders said she hid under the glass bar. Many patrons attempted to save the lives of those injured.

Dozens of first responders—including OPD officers, Orange County sheriff's deputies, and FBI agents, as well as paramedics and firefighters from three fire departments—reported to the scene. A crisis negotiator was present, as the gunman was holed up inside and holding hostages. The shooter claimed to have an explosive device. Police said that a bomb squad had set off a controlled explosion.

Around 5:00a.m., SWAT officers entered Pulse, detonated an explosive device, and then opened fire on the gunman. Thirty hostages were freed, and one officer received a non-lethal shot to his head and was hospitalized with eye injuries. It is unknown when the gunman killed the victims.

A bunch of people lined up to donate blood at local blood donation centers and bloodmobile locations after OneBlood (blood donation urged people to donate. Even tho there was of blood donors, the gay and bisexual men themselves were unable to donate blood due to a federal bar on men who engaged in sexual activities with other men in the past year from giving blood. The LGBT Community Center of Central Florida provided grief counseling for survivors.

If you are related to, or knew someone that suffered a loss in this terrible shooting, I want to express my sincere condolences for you and your family.

I also want to give my support and condolences to the innocent Muslisms that are constantly and inaccurately blamed for ISIS jihad attacks.

And we have a giant Gay Pride Parade a few miles away from where I live. :D

#Orlando
#GayPride #RIP
#StopTheHate
prideflag4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.