Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Lobby Parkour in hub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skenk

Pika Member
Minecraft Username
Skenk

Suggestion:
Parkour in hub.

Detailed description:
Back in the old days of Pika the hub area used to have a few different parkour courses to take you around the hub over signs and buildings and such.

I'm just suggesting that we bring that back.​

Reason(s):
The other day whilst survival was down, I noticed alot of people just sitting around in the hub doing nothing.
Instead of doing nothing, how about we give them the chance to jump.​

Example(s):
Legacy pika spawns from like 2015 - 2016

UpperGround

Great Reporter
neutral, if you wanna waste ur time parkouring, just jump from trees to trees, used to do that with friends

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Ultimate Legendary Pika
neutral cuz why -1 this parkour is fine but its a waste of time

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
[BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]+1[/BGCOLOR] great suggestion, this can let players have more attention to the lobby.

Good evening,

Old_Prophet

The Pika
i'd rather see parkour as a minigame with several parcours in increasing difficulty from like 1 - 20....... not in hub. Hub should be as empty as possible.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
i'd rather see parkour as a minigame with several parcours in increasing difficulty from like 1 - 20....... not in hub. Hub should be as empty as possible.
bro, bedwar and skyawr parkour is already hard enough, there are 3-4 4 block jump in skywar, bedwar have 4-5 4 block jump, You should go other server and have a look of their parkour which is just so easy.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
1. i'm not you bro.
2. you obviously do not understand what i'm suggesting.
3. you obviously have no idea what a hub or lobby is for.

if people wanna do parcour, great. but not in hub. give them parcour, as much as they want, 20 levels. give them a separate game mode with just parcour. But not in the lobby. That is for transition, and we don't wanna have 5 lobbies to also put staff in to monitor peoples behavior.

OP
OP
Skenk

Skenk

Pika Member
I get it, its a shit idea.
Just stop commenting ffs its doing me nut in

OP
OP
Skenk

Skenk

Pika Member
more negative responses than positive, the servers are already shaky, adding it as another game mode would be pointless because the kiddos would spend all their time screaming lag even more than they do in survival.

Its like being at a bar when the server drops the drinks the bar erputs into a "wahay", the moment the server even stutters once 90% of whatever server im on just screams lag like its going to help.

Requesting a staff member to close this thread.

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Ultimate Legendary Pika
instead of adding parkour in the lobby, pika should make a new game called parkour race or smthn like that.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Skenk,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.