Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pay to win

Quuze

ngl i enjoy the server but anyone can admit if someone is coming at you with a Ultimate+ title ur dead and that's just it. If it was more balanced it would have more players

yutasasagawa

Pika Member
well, I think pika treats non-paying players as a necessity to reap in the paying players. Thus I think equilibrium is what we are at. more p2w would reduce players but less p2w = dead server. I think it is pretty balanced in that sense. Although I'm talking on the stance that I hope no one expects anything for free. (many people do)

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
I think if someone is paying with real money they do deserve some advantage apart from show titles, there are chances that a person with high rank may not be as good as it should be since ranks are bought.

karun

Great Reporter
IGN
karunakar
mate get a gah damn ult+ bow and run LMFAO

Shaurya243sh

Pika Member
IGN
shaurya243sh
I think if someone is paying with real money they do deserve some advantage apart from show titles, there are chances that a person with high rank may not be as good as it should be since ranks are bought.
they deserve perks but not that much that they can just 2/3 hit non playing players

Tyrants

Banned
xenon lite would make a difference between you and that ultimate+ ;)

BuhBoy

Epic Pika
IGN
BuhBoy
Kill normal players to get in-game money and get Kit/ rank vouchers

YEET_VILLE

Pika Member
ngl i enjoy the server but anyone can admit if someone is coming at you with a Ultimate+ title ur dead and that's just it. If it was more balanced it would have more players
im a god rank and i can kill alot of ulti+ ranks, you just need to pvp lol