Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Payment Issue

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_
U tried to upgrade from temp vip to perm elite which isn't possible. U need permanent ranks for rank upgrade.

OP
OP
EXorCIST_GHoST
IGN
EXorCIST_GHoST
U tried to upgrade from temp vip to perm elite which isn't possible. U need permanent ranks for rank upgrade.
Ohhh I Didn't knew that, so can I please have my Iron Back pleaseeeeeeeeee I waited 1 month for this :( Dont give me 2k just give me 1k so I can get permanent VIP

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_
Ohhh I Didn't knew that, so can I please have my Iron Back pleaseeeeeeeeee I waited 1 month for this :( Dont give me 2k just give me 1k so I can get permanent VIP
I don't think they will return it to you as ig they already told many times and also, items lost to bugs can't be refunded.

OP
OP
EXorCIST_GHoST
IGN
EXorCIST_GHoST
I
For that, u asked for ur iron, but they won't refund ur iron which u spent tryna rank upgrade.
I mean, don't give me iron just give me VIP permanent rank so I can again Vote in October and upgrade it :((

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_
I

I mean, don't give me iron just give me VIP permanent rank so I can again Vote in October and upgrade it :((
They won't do it as well.. As they already told that u can't upgrade from temp vip to perm elite cuz obv temp rank to perm isn't possible, they will most likely say they aren't responsible for that.

OP
OP
EXorCIST_GHoST
IGN
EXorCIST_GHoST
They won't do it as well.. As they already told that u can't upgrade from temp vip to perm elite cuz obv temp rank to perm isn't possible, they will most likely say they aren't responsible for that.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: That mean My 2000 Pika iron got wasted

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: That mean My 2000 Pika iron got wasted
its ok, I for some reason lost my VIP on my apollo_solgaleo account and now its all gone. But I came back stronger and now I have elite and will get gold in practice on the 1st of Jan

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
The main reason of it happening is probably you upgrading temp. rank to a permanent one but as it's mentioned while you upgrade your rank that temporary ranks cannot be upgraded as a permanent one and I assume you didn't read that,I don't think you will get a refund as your account and everything happening with your account is your responsibility.