Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

People trying to become legal when they are using a vpn so they can evade ban and eventually hacks

JerryMine

The Pika
So i met a team of losers with a 3 bar ping, which eventually tells you the 3 second delay is real if you are in the server. And one of the random peep with the most shitty ping just act like he is legal and every of his attack would land legitly with such an insane delay when your hits won't even register. He literally jumps and hits you everytime and I can easily tell it's killaura because of the movement itself is extra weird, and the direction he hits me to is even more exposing. He eventually tries to act dumb, not knowing what is screen share and stuff. You know, just another hacker trying to become Zxga illegally.

Guess bedwars is becoming hackerlands

OP
OP
JerryMine

JerryMine

The Pika
I literally hop onto the server again and play and I see some 5 bar hackers... Yeah you can imagine it they are totally going to get banned

Panas

Banned
I just found two hackers having 0ms i mean literally 0 ping. I think there are hacked clients that can also be used as vpns, or even fake the location you are and also trick the server into thinking that their hacks are legit cause they are really close to the server