Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika Iron and Votes

NotBeastLiban

If votes are reset and iron expires after 14 days then how are u supposed to get 2000 iron for rank upgrade?
Ps- I lost 500 iron before 14 days maybe in like 10-11 days

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
You could go to the series; First you start voting for VIP rank (1000 iron) an then eventually upgrade to elite AND THEN work the 3rd month for the titan upgrade. (2000 iron is easy if you voted repeatedly, it takes 25-30 days of voting)

Note; It is recommended to use your vote tokens for iron at the end of the month so your iron doesn’t expire before you meet the amount needed

Fichtner

Epic Pika
IGN
Fichtner
Bro buying gold is better becuz gold will never expire

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
R I P my 178 votes ;-; I was so close getting elite
Voting is really easy to keep track of if you know when they reset and when the iron expires and the gold doesn’t and /goldshop is also a good command to use to know how much u need to purchase something

Fichtner

Epic Pika
IGN
Fichtner
Woah
thank god
I saved many votes for gold and I thought gold would expire after a month
but now I understand it will not expire

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Woah
thank god
I saved many votes for gold and I thought gold would expire after a month
but now I understand it will not expire
I personally wouldn’t buy gold because it can sometimes be expensive but with the iron it’s free but does expire however the choice is yours

Revenge1812

Pika Member
IGN
Revenge1812
I personally wouldn’t buy gold because it can sometimes be expensive but with the iron it’s free but does expire however the choice is yours
cant ee get titan by voting
as the pika iron resets in 14days
i would like to say to pika conmercials to increase the time from 14 days to 2 months

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
cant ee get titan by voting
as the pika iron resets in 14days
i would like to say to pika conmercials to increase the time from 14 days to 2 months
The increasing of the time can be suggested but it’ll most likely get denied and you can get titan you just need to vote all month and actually time when you claim the iron in order to get the rank you want.

Gaminghacker7

Pika Member
The increasing of the time can be suggested but it’ll most likely get denied and you can get titan you just need to vote all month and actually time when you claim the iron in order to get the rank you want.
Votes reset in a month and Irons expire in 14 days. It will only give nearly 2500 Iron (If voted every day), but to upgrade from elite to titan it requires 4500 Iron

OP
OP
NotBeastLiban

NotBeastLiban

Votes reset in a month and Irons expire in 14 days. It will only give nearly 2500 Iron (If voted every day), but to upgrade from elite to titan it requires 4500 Iron
yes, for cracked accounts you can only get 3000 max iron(when timed accurately though its very hard) and for premium account 3500(same very hard to get)
theres no chance for you to upgrade to titan by iron

DanisPlayerYT

If votes are reset and iron expires after 14 days then how are u supposed to get 2000 iron for rank upgrade?
Ps- I lost 500 iron before 14 days maybe in like 10-11 days
Bro its easy i got elite i had 1500 from voting and i got 500 from vote crate i got elite like 3 months ago or smth like that its realy easy but u cant get titan sadly so you have to fork for it