Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika Network Stole $14.28 From Me!!!

They Should Give Me Yoda Rank Since They Did This

• Not a rank but somethin else + stormtrooper rank

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NvthvnRvpvr16

Staff plz help i tried to buy stormtrooper rank using a debit card through paypal when i pressed to submit/purchase it said that my card issuer declined payment but when checking my acc the money was gone! what do i do? plz help this is urgent i would not want to have wasted my money. Btw the acc i was buying for is N16GrAfIx.

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
You claim pika network deducted you 14.28$ but you are demanding a yoda rank that costs 25 euro. I dont think that's possible.

You can still claim the item/rank you bought with your money. Get a proof of your purchase. It could be an email sent by pika network or paypal confirming the transaction, or a bank statement. There's always a bank statement. Attach these proof on you support ticket so an admin could attend to you.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Staff plz help i tried to buy stormtrooper rank using a debit card through paypal when i pressed to submit/purchase it said that my card issuer declined payment but when checking my acc the money was gone! what do i do? plz help this is urgent i would not want to have wasted my money. Btw the acc i was buying for is N16GrAfIx.
Hey,

That's unfortunate, but it can be fixed. Please make a support ticket and/or go in TeamSpeak (ts3.pikacraft.eu/https://pika-network.net/support-tickets/open)
Gl gettin the rank :)

Regards,
Hyperxxr

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
This Forum Post have many loop holes. :D If this is true make a Support Ticket

boiQMM

Epic Pika
If you have problemes facing with donation issues. Make a support ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.