Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika network sucks now

xXTricksterXx

Great Reporter
like you gave champions way too much power like I guess making temp ranks make a steady form of income
but removing two of our tasks is not ok. it is like you get teased for being a non when you hover over your tasks you see
Vip
elite
titan
and champion

doing the same thing but getting way more and the champions leaderboard does not even works like Out of every update I hate this one.
champions get a weekly chest and a monthly chest on top of every other chest and nons only get daily and monthly chest.
This update is worst.

FreePalestine

The Pika
like you gave champions way too much power like I guess making temp ranks make a steady form of income
but removing two of our tasks is not ok. it is like you get teased for being a non when you hover over your tasks you see
Vip
elite
titan
and champion

doing the same thing but getting way more and the champions leaderboard does not even works like Out of every update I hate this one.
champions get a weekly chest and a monthly chest on top of every other chest and nons only get daily and monthly chest.
This update is worst.
As a non rank player I agree

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Tbh i think they should remove champion rank. Or nerf its perks. Weekly and monthly rewards are ok but quests ;-;. Also map selector should be available for everyone. Like nons can select 1 map daily vips can 5 and elites can 10. Titans should be able to select unlimited maps too as titan rank cost 70 euros.

viplayer

Great Reporter
@xXTricksterXx is absolutely correct, i agree you, they are driving this game towards P2W having more quests more coins and more mystry boxes
as a titan rank player, i think titan is the most op rank in minigames. 3 ranks are sufficient in minigames but adding 4th rank means more dominance of ranked players on non players.

(but tbh champion rank have the most perks than any other minigame rank on pika)

Ronii_

Epic Pika
well pika has been pay to win for a long time now, I wasn't surprized that they're making it harder to be a non lmao, but it is what it is I guess.

MBhak

Pika Lover
well pika has been pay to win for a long time now, I wasn't surprized that they're making it harder to be a non lmao, but it is what it is I guess.
how is it pay to win? it isnt giving any unfair advantage in game

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

I am actually surprised by the fact that so many people consider the Champion rank something overpowered and unfair. The rank itself does not provide any in-game advantages (that Titan rank already does not have). Mystery boxes and BedWars coins are only for cosmetic purposes, experience just slightly helps you increase your level (which does not give any advantages over others as it is just a number next to your name in the chat), and map selections are just a nice quality of life improvement. The rank itself does not even have its own SkyWars kit so you cannot say it is pay to win.

As far as I can see, all other Champion rank's perks are either quality of life improvements or purely cosmetic changes. This rank is not pay to win and it does not give any unfair advantages over others (or at least it does not give more advantages than the Titan rank).

OP
OP
xXTricksterXx

xXTricksterXx

Great Reporter
Hello,

I am actually surprised by the fact that so many people consider the Champion rank something overpowered and unfair. The rank itself does not provide any in-game advantages (that Titan rank already does not have). Mystery boxes and BedWars coins are only for cosmetic purposes, experience just slightly helps you increase your level (which does not give any advantages over others as it is just a number next to your name in the chat), and map selections are just a nice quality of life improvement. The rank itself does not even have its own SkyWars kit so you cannot say it is pay to win.

As far as I can see, all other Champion rank's perks are either quality of life improvements or purely cosmetic changes. This rank is not pay to win and it does not give any unfair advantages over others (or at least it does not give more advantages than the Titan rank).
yes, but they took our 2 quests gave them 2 extra mystery boxes gave them a cool tag ingame we know that these stuff is not ingame unfair advantages but it is just making life harder for a non. The talk is that the amount of stuff a non does and receives is less than the same amount of work done but more stuff given to champions.
people would be happy if they added something for the non's too

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello,

Im telling you many players were waiting for map selector and public parties and they made it champions only. Map selector should be unlimited for elite + and should be 5 maps of daily for nons. Literally every server have map selector. Pika is a special server in which even the highest permanent rank cant selects maps. Like bruh. And public parties were accepted for elite + not champions.

I understand they added a new rank and want to give it perks. But make new perks. Dont take perks from other rank. Like why did u removed 2 of our quests and gave it to Champion. U can make 2 new quests. And adding a cooldown in chat for titans.....

SHDW_Venom

I agree ,watch them add hotbar manager only for champion ranks

and all the others cant access it

Ronii_

Epic Pika
how is it pay to win? it isnt giving any unfair advantage in game
you get a coin multiplyer (in bedwars and skywars) and in skywars u get a full set of armour and a weapon just when the game starts, how the hell is that not pay to win?

Ønce

Legendary Pika
Hello,

Faster levels = Faster coins, and from coins you can upgrade kits/abilities, at the end it still counts as p2w

Ønce

Legendary Pika
^^^ thats about skywars btw ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

MBhak

Pika Lover
you get a coin multiplyer (in bedwars and skywars) and in skywars u get a full set of armour and a weapon just when the game starts, how the hell is that not pay to win?
coin multiplier isnt an unfair advantage in bedwars tho

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
I agree with the nons. In Skywars and Bedwars both high rank players get more experience from one game comparing to nons. When they reach faster levels they get more coins due to level rewards and therefore they can buy kits faster than we can. Us nons have to vote everyday so that we can get 750 coins from 10 vote tokens. It took me around a month to unlock the enderman kit, and what do I get after that? Just a sword and a leather helmet. Now you want me to earn 15k more coins to unlock the enderpearl, doesn't make sense for me. I might be wrong but I'd like to hear what other people say.