Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika network sucks now

Qcaz

Banned
bruh... they get to much op items

(Yeah fine I know that they paid for it but still no fair ;-; )

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I agree with the nons. In Skywars and Bedwars both high rank players get more experience from one game comparing to nons. When they reach faster levels they get more coins due to level rewards and therefore they can buy kits faster than we can. Us nons have to vote everyday so that we can get 750 coins from 10 vote tokens. It took me around a month to unlock the enderman kit, and what do I get after that? Just a sword and a leather helmet. Now you want me to earn 15k more coins to unlock the enderpearl, doesn't make sense for me. I might be wrong but I'd like to hear what other people say.
About coins i agree. But exp, RANKS DONT GET ANY EXP BOOST. WHEN WILL PEOPLE UNDERSTAND. ONLY COINS BOOST NO EXP BOOST.

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
About coins i agree. But exp, RANKS DONT GET ANY EXP BOOST. WHEN WILL PEOPLE UNDERSTAND. ONLY COINS BOOST NO EXP BOOST.
Ok chill chill. I was told that by my friend I also wrote I might be wrong why you bully meh....

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Ok chill chill. I was told that by my friend I also wrote I might be wrong why you bully meh....
Well im sick of my friends saying im lvling up so fast bcz i have rank lol. Even though im just grinding.

Ønce

Legendary Pika
ranked kits might be overpowered, but flameshot is still the best

Ønce

Legendary Pika
flameshot > any kit ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Ønce

Legendary Pika
vip+ rank get 15 exp for quests. 15 exp is like 1 win. And u can get vip for free so it doesnt count ;-;
it still counts, even if theres a tiny advantage for paying it counts as p2w, im not complaining tho since Im fine with pika being p2w

xKav

Pika Lover
Tbh i think they should remove champion rank. Or nerf its perks. Weekly and monthly rewards are ok but quests ;-;. Also map selector should be available for everyone. Like nons can select 1 map daily vips can 5 and elites can 10. Titans should be able to select unlimited maps too as titan rank cost 70 euros.
dont be dumb bro no1 will play the non-popular maps and it will make champion rank worthless

xKav

Pika Lover
like you gave champions way too much power like I guess making temp ranks make a steady form of income
but removing two of our tasks is not ok. it is like you get teased for being a non when you hover over your tasks you see
Vip
elite
titan
and champion

doing the same thing but getting way more and the champions leaderboard does not even works like Out of every update I hate this one.
champions get a weekly chest and a monthly chest on top of every other chest and nons only get daily and monthly chest.
This update is worst.
whats the matter with champions getting extra chests?I mean hypixel also have extra monthly deliveries for ranksI think champion and all other ranks r fine as long as those dont give unfair in-game advantages in bedwars.(it does give in sw but this is not sw threads)

OP
OP
xXTricksterXx

xXTricksterXx

Great Reporter
whats the matter with champions getting extra chests?I mean hypixel also have extra monthly deliveries for ranksI think champion and all other ranks r fine as long as those dont give unfair in-game advantages in bedwars.(it does give in sw but this is not sw threads)
Champion rank is = 3x more xp , xp= more rewards + flex, Bedwars rewards = cool cosmetics + victory dances ( no unfair advantage) + flex, skywars rewards = more abilities + more coins =buying better kits + powerful upgardes powerups = unfair advantage
yes ik this is not a skywars thread but you get the point

xKav

Pika Lover
Champion rank is = 3x more xp , xp= more rewards + flex, Bedwars rewards = cool cosmetics + victory dances ( no unfair advantage) + flex, skywars rewards = more abilities + more coins =buying better kits + powerful upgardes powerups = unfair advantage
yes ik this is not a skywars thread but you get the point
yes but any of those does not give any advantages over a non ranked players in bw.I agree that it does give advantages in sw and if u wanna complain about that go to skywars thread I will up vote u

Khowy

Pika Lover
The rank is for sure OP. I don't have a rank on here. The 3x exp and rewards and everything else is not unfair but the fact that they took away perks is.

Dytel

Banned
like you gave champions way too much power like I guess making temp ranks make a steady form of income
but removing two of our tasks is not ok. it is like you get teased for being a non when you hover over your tasks you see
Vip
elite
titan
and champion

doing the same thing but getting way more and the champions leaderboard does not even works like Out of every update I hate this one.
champions get a weekly chest and a monthly chest on top of every other chest and nons only get daily and monthly chest.
This update is worst.
As a non ranked player, I dont think the update is bad. Yes ranks have more quests but at the end of the day, its not pay to win. Plus, if ranks dont get exclusive material like that, what even is the point of offering ranks, smh.

OP
OP
xXTricksterXx

xXTricksterXx

Great Reporter
As a non ranked player, I dont think the update is bad. Yes ranks have more quests but at the end of the day, its not pay to win. Plus, if ranks dont get exclusive material like that, what even is the point of offering ranks, smh.
ya but instead of giving tons of ranks cant they do something special for nons