Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika should add new maps

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
IGN
Toxic_Gear
Recently i took break from pika. My main game is bedwars and that's all i play but the problem is the bedwars maps are too boring they are the same. just so bord of playing in the same map again and again cuz of this my friends also moved to some other servers and me too. pika should rly add some maps to bedwars. now i play on jartex ( these guys have there owns maps ( good maps )and battleasya ( these guys have the same maps as hypixel but at least they added all of the hypixel maps) so pls pika add some maps to bedwars. ( this is my opinion ) ( Templer map sucks and bone dry is too big, it's just too big )

OP
OP
Toxic_Gear

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
IGN
Toxic_Gear
I kinda agree
like they only update prsion skyblock etc but i think they should focus on bedwars alot since its there main gamemode
i think a lot of people play bedwars more than skyblock so they should rly focus on maps a person told me the mods are lazy i say if they can't build maps just add hypixel maps

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
they dont no life mc, it takes time to build a map and they try their best to update it often. they already added new maps very recently. they wil update it on events like chirstmas or stuff

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod
I kinda agree
like they only update prsion skyblock etc but i think they should focus on bedwars alot since its there main gamemode
Prison and skyblock are games that need constant updates for bug-fixes and to add new stuff so that the players are still entertained, bedwars on the other hand doesn't really depend on updates since it's just the same thing overall, unless its bug fixes, anything major or game changing isn't needed to be added very often like prison or skyblock

OP
OP
Toxic_Gear

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
IGN
Toxic_Gear
Prison and skyblock are games that need constant updates for bug-fixes and to add new stuff so that the players are still entertained, bedwars on the other hand doesn't really depend on updates since it's just the same thing overall, unless its bug fixes, anything major or game changing isn't needed to be added very often like prison or skyblock
people get board playing the maps i think bedwars should be updated like once a 2 months at least or they can just put all the hypixel maps then they won't have to work rly hard or anything people like hypixel maps so what's the problem with adding em ?

OP
OP
Toxic_Gear

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
IGN
Toxic_Gear
they dont no life mc, it takes time to build a map and they try their best to update it often. they already added new maps very recently. they wil update it on events like chirstmas or stuff
what do you mean by " they dont no life mc " ??

OP
OP
Toxic_Gear

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
IGN
Toxic_Gear
is skyblock also kind of the same thing cuz after every update you just like grind and grind and grind for stuff and for powerful stuff after another update and more powerful stuff after another update ?? idk not rly interested on grinding

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod
people get board playing the maps i think bedwars should be updated like once a 2 months at least or they can just put all the hypixel maps then they won't have to work rly hard or anything people like hypixel maps so what's the problem with adding em ?
From what I've heard, pika doesn't copy hypixel maps anymore, atleast like directly

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod
is skyblock also kind of the same thing cuz after every update you just like grind and grind and grind for stuff and for powerful stuff after another update and more powerful stuff after another update ?? idk not rly interested on grinding
Yes exactly, inorder to make the same mundane task more interesting they add new stuff
Bedwars on the other hand doesn't need regular changes inorder to keep it interesting since, maps are not really the game-changing thing

ZetsuPlayz

They need more items aswells maps they recently added like 2 or 3 exra maps but the items has not change in over a year only new item i have seen is the hay block which no one uses.

OP
OP
Toxic_Gear

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
IGN
Toxic_Gear
Yes exactly, inorder to make the same mundane task more interesting they add new stuff
Bedwars on the other hand doesn't need regular changes inorder to keep it interesting since, maps are not really the game-changing thing
maps are kind of game changing cuz depending on the map you have to change the rushing style, there are 8 iron maps and there are 16 iron maps i think there's also 12 iron rush maps so i think maps are kinda game changing

OP
OP
Toxic_Gear

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
IGN
Toxic_Gear
They need more items aswells maps they recently added like 2 or 3 exra maps but the items has not change in over a year only new item i have seen is the hay block which no one uses.
agreed so true why would you even us hay bells. i think they reduce fall damage for something idk but if they do reduce fall damage it is so fricking bad cuz you have ladders they do 0 fall damage

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
what do you mean by " they dont no life mc " ??
i mean like they dont spend most of their day on mc like some people, it takes several hours ( 50+) to make just 1 map and there are other things to do for the server aswell

NitroFistGaming

Pika Lover
IGN
NitroFist
I really agree with you here. Pika is a great servers and their bedwars idea has a lot of potential. They should try to either create new maps or just add Hypixel maps. +1