Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

GoatFan98

Pika Member
Hello guys! I've made he first pikanetwork iceberg. The chart doesn't contain any sensitive information. It mentions the use of game modifications and bug/glitch abusing in some entries, but I don't support hacking or bug/glitch abusing in any form. The iceberg wasn't made to ruin pika's reputation, because it's a great server and it's where i play the most. The iceberg was made for entertainment purposes only. If you have any questsions about entries, or you would add/remove some, feel free to let me know in the replies!

Attachments

• pika_iceberg.png
    pika_iceberg.png
    355.6 KB · Views: 30

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
This is well done iceberg! Maybe add a person to every section? Like GamerBoyInd for the peak, etc. And leg deserves to be in the bottom :LOL:

FreePalestine

The Pika
Thats a nice iceberg. Can you tell me whats .magictrick? Also why is leg at the bottom?

OP
OP
GoatFan98

GoatFan98

Pika Member
This is well done iceberg! Maybe add a person to every section? Like GamerBoyInd for the peak, etc. And leg deserves to be in the bottom :LOL:
Thanks! I was thinking about extending the iceberg and make a better version in the future, and I'll include your idea.

OP
OP
GoatFan98

GoatFan98

Pika Member
Thats a nice iceberg. Can you tell me whats .magictrick? Also why is leg at the bottom?
I'm glad you like the iceberg. .magictrick refers to an exploit in Sparky anithcheat's code, an anticheat pika used before, where if you would type that command, the anitcheat won't affect you. This was done by the creator of Sparky because he developed a blatant hacked client for pika but he wasn't good at programming hacked clients, so he made this backdoor to showcase his client. minecraft_leg refers to a pika staff, look him up.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
I like most of the iceberg, but where am I?!

Also, most of our plugins are custom-made, so no idea what that's about.

_Nikki99

Staff Member

Unfortunately you are nowhere to be found :(

Last edited:
OP
OP
GoatFan98

GoatFan98

Pika Member

I saw some other servers have similar practice maps and the gui was also similar, that's why i included it. I might be wrong though. Also sorry for not including you lol.

Last edited: