Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ping Abuse In Bedwars

aeydot

In bedwars game there is always a person whos ping is out of the roof like 700ms the problem is they abuse thier ping in many ways such as taking 0kb they dont even take knockback in which case its pretty hard to combo them and the most they abuse on is bridge fights they deal you insane amount of kb while they dont even move. Pika Staff Please fix this issue by making a proxy servers for each region Because if this is not fix its really annoying to other players . Thank You

Silver Wing

The Pika
I will leave this here

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
In bedwars game there is always a person whos ping is out of the roof like 700ms the problem is they abuse thier ping in many ways such as taking 0kb they dont even take knockback in which case its pretty hard to combo them and the most they abuse on is bridge fights they deal you insane amount of kb while they dont even move. Pika Staff Please fix this issue by making a proxy servers for each region Because if this is not fix its really annoying to other players . Thank You
i have HIGH ping yeah ik what u mean but like id rather have low ping than high ping, wanna trade? :)

ign_osps

Pika Lover
i dont think is going to add proxies because it would be to much work and not cost effective.
also you can defeat highping players easily with some strategie e.g. placing blocks in front of them or blockhitting.
another approche would be to hitselect and dont get hitselected so knowing how to defend against hitselecters. if you need fourther information about that you can just watch a youtube video about it also some stuff about ping is explained there just look it up i cant advertise one in particular here sry

sincerely
osps