Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

PING issue

ETZJ

Hello, how are you all. Today i want some tips/solution about the ping issue in pika network. I am from India, i got a 5g connection which is super fast but ingame the ping gets high and players starts lagging (their movement look laggy to me and most of my hits doesn't register and i took kb like i am taking kb not from each hit but as a collective of the hits i took)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-16 214632.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-16 214632.png
    199.1 KB · Views: 6

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
There are no ping issues from the server, contact your internet provider if you are facing high ping or restart your internet router. There are some network connections worldwide because of the Red Sea attack and there is no estimated time when will it be fixed.

Attachments

• Untitled design (1).png
    Untitled design (1).png
    222.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Untitled design (2).png
    Untitled design (2).png
    148.5 KB · Views: 11

____Clown

Legendary Pika
Hello, how are you all. Today i want some tips/solution about the ping issue in pika network. I am from India, i got a 5g connection which is super fast but ingame the ping gets high and players starts lagging (their movement look laggy to me and most of my hits doesn't register and i took kb like i am taking kb not from each hit but as a collective of the hits i took)
bro is using vpn in the browser

OP
OP
ETZJ

ETZJ

There are no ping issues from the server, contact your internet provider if you are facing high ping or restart your internet router. There are some network connections worldwide because of the Red Sea attack and there is no estimated time when will it be fixed.
Oh, I think you are right. My ping problem is only with server like pika and jartex which are situated in Europe