Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ping Spikes...

RYU_Kami

IGN
RYU_Kami
Since 2 days i have been getting ping spikes. Whenever i am in a match and am about to attack someone everything stops and before i know it i am dead. This also happens when i am entering an enemy base to rush which causes me to fall in the void. If anyone knows a way to fix it plz tell. Any sort of help will be appriciated.

bratphobic

Epic Pika
IGN
bratphobic
hello RYU, this might just be a connection error. id suggest (if using minecraft on a PC) to restart your launcher and or computer and that should resolve the issue. to help with lag, it might also help downloading a client like optifine, or lowering settings to help the game run smoother. hopefully this helps (: - bratphobic

OP
OP
R

RYU_Kami

IGN
RYU_Kami
hello RYU, this might just be a connection error. id suggest (if using minecraft on a PC) to restart your launcher and or computer and that should resolve the issue. to help with lag, it might also help downloading a client like optifine, or lowering settings to help the game run smoother. hopefully this helps (: - bratphobic
Thanks, i'll surely try these methods. :D

_BlueStorm

Thanks, i'll surely try these methods. :D
You had issue from two days right that means you already did that method unknowingly to start the game. Also I am same problem but in my case my ping starts to increase all of sudden to 600ms from 150ms, it makes game unplayable after some time it reduces again to 150ms. it happens every 2 games IDK why

OP
OP
R

RYU_Kami

IGN
RYU_Kami
You had issue from two days right that means you already did that method unknowingly to start the game. Also I am same problem but in my case my ping starts to increase all of sudden to 600ms from 150ms, it makes game unplayable after some time it reduces again to 150ms. it happens every 2 games IDK why
Like whenever i try to rush an enemy base everything will freezes around me and my whole rush gets ruined. Sometimes the game keeps teleporting me backwards and i fall and die. I've also noticed that whenever i fall in the void i sometimes disconnect or it takes me about 10sec to respawn. This is really frustrating.
Do you use any clients?

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

RYU_Kami

IGN
RYU_Kami
Hello _BlueStorm, I think i found the solution to this problem.
As i play on tlauncher i deleted all my minecraft files along with the tlauncher files and then made a clean installation while installing tlauncher again and now i m playing on labymod. I think that the problem started when i downloaded CM client as the ping issue began soon after i downloaded cm client.
Now i do not have ping spikes and i hope this works for you too.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello RYU_Kami

I do not recommend you to use TLauncher as it has been proven that is has spyware and stuff like that. What I recommend you is to use TL Legacy or now called Legacy Launcher.

OP
OP
R

RYU_Kami

IGN
RYU_Kami
Hello RYU_Kami

I do not recommend you to use TLauncher as it has been proven that is has spyware and stuff like that. What I recommend you is to use TL Legacy or now called Legacy Launcher.
My pc is so bad that if someone tries to hack it they'll probably get virus in their own pc but thanks for the suggestion i'll definitely try it out.