Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP ping

Status
Not open for further replies.

q4ze1

Pika Lover
Username:
q4ze​

Suggestion:
ping​

Detailed description:
Hello. i would like too ask if you guys can fix the kit pvp lag it has been going on for a while where the ms just goes too 200 it is impossible too play i am not the Only person experiencing it I have played kit pvp for over a year now and it has never been this bad alot of people have already quit due too the random ping spikes it doesn't happen on any other gamemode.​

Reason(s):
I think you should fix the server ping so people can fight without random lag spikes and i am sure it will bring back alot of people.​

GOLDSIDE

I agree with this statement i am a 100ms player but recently the server is lagging i get 300ms rn my ign is Goldieeeeeee.
I hope this gets fixed soon

Anuly

Veteran
You can make a bug report if you think there's something that's causing the lag, but as far as I know, ping is not something that is a server sided issue, but you can give it a try

OP
OP
q4ze1

q4ze1

Pika Lover
You can make a bug report if you think there's something that's causing the lag, but as far as I know, ping is not something that is a server sided issue, but you can give it a try
i made the report is because there are bots just jumping in a corner some times like over 20 for 30 minutes + and making the server fps + ping go Really bad. idek if i can put that as bug report

ir_n

The Pika
Ping is a client side issue, an issue on your end. Ping on Kitpvp seems fine for me and other players

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
Ping is a client side issue, an issue on your end. Ping on Kitpvp seems fine for me and other players
People who actually have a life can't understand this stuff
I have no life so I understand but did you expect everybody to have no life?

OP
OP
q4ze1

q4ze1

Pika Lover
It isn't Client Ping when there are legit 200 unranked accs all jumping in a corner nuking the server is it?

_DominikPro_

Banned
Username:
q4ze

Suggestion:
ping

Detailed description:
Hello. i would like too ask if you guys can fix the kit pvp lag it has been going on for a while where the ms just goes too 200 it is impossible too play i am not the Only person experiencing it I have played kit pvp for over a year now and it has never been this bad alot of people have already quit due too the random ping spikes it doesn't happen on any other gamemode.

Reason(s):
I think you should fix the server ping so people can fight without random lag spikes and i am sure it will bring back alot of people.
Hello, u can make a bug report here this is not right place to post about that

GOLDSIDE

How is a client side issue? Lik every single player is lagging as hell and you say a client issue? I am from india i usually get 80 to 100 ms but now its 300. Pls do something about it

Status
Not open for further replies.