Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ping

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Tell me ways to reduce ping in minecraft.
Change regions.
I think you can use a VPN but you need to ask someone who has the Anti VPN Provider in discord to whitelist you

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Get better internet and try going EU, I cant go eu so I cant get better ping than 120
It's not really about the internet honestly. If you're far from the country that it's hosted, then you'd get higher ping.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Aight can u add me? I wanna play doubles with you
I cant play now but maybe tomorrow
If you have a discord account, add me my username there is jaeeyo
I'm sorry, I don't really accept friend request in the server since I'm keeping my friend list clean.

OP
OP
Hazamx

Hazamx

Banned
Change regions.
I think you can use a VPN but you need to ask someone who has the Anti VPN Provider in discord to whitelist you
Can u get me one my discord is : hazamx

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Or in dc tell me the way what to do
You need to download a VPN and connect to Europe and then go to community-help in the PikaNetwork discord server and then mention the role @Anti VPN Provider as well as your Minecraft IGN. Other staff members / players there might help you because I think you also need a screenshot of the server not letting you in because you have a VPN.
You can also just ask a staff's help while you're in community help since I don't really know much about it but I've read some people getting it.

Silver Wing

The Pika
There are no black magics to reduce your ping (yet) except getting decent internet connections.

However, there are some tips to bring the best out of your internet connection!
1. Use a wired connection (ethernet) instead of WiFi (wireless) whenever possible.
2. Unplug your modem and router for a couple minutes, this clears their cache and might make them fetch updated settings from your ISP.
3. Flush your DNS cache, in command prompt run "ipconfig /flushdns". (you don't need to do this all the time)
4. Updating your router's firmware is a good idea, it's strongly recommended for security reasons, and it might improve your performance a bit.
5. Make sure nothing is being downloaded in the background, for example Windows/game updates.
6. KEEP THE INTERNET TO YOURSELF. The internet can be slow with lots of people using it, especially when someone is streaming 4k Netflix in the living room.
7. Make sure to keep the internet clear while gaming as it will reduce your ping dramatically.

PRO TIP: Move to France

OP
OP
Hazamx

Hazamx

Banned
There are no black magics to reduce your ping (yet) except getting decent internet connections.

However, there are some tips to bring the best out of your internet connection!
1. Use a wired connection (ethernet) instead of WiFi (wireless) whenever possible.
2. Unplug your modem and router for a couple minutes, this clears their cache and might make them fetch updated settings from your ISP.
3. Flush your DNS cache, in command prompt run "ipconfig /flushdns". (you don't need to do this all the time)
4. Updating your router's firmware is a good idea, it's strongly recommended for security reasons, and it might improve your performance a bit.
5. Make sure nothing is being downloaded in the background, for example Windows/game updates.
6. KEEP THE INTERNET TO YOURSELF. The internet can be slow with lots of people using it, especially when someone is streaming 4k Netflix in the living room.
7. Make sure to keep the internet clear while gaming as it will reduce your ping dramatically.

PRO TIP: Move to France
Ayo thanks

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
its quite simple actually move to europe
jk

1. get an ethernet
2. Use a DNS
3. move pc closer to wifi netwrok