Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Play Again System ( READ THEN VOTE )

Status
Not open for further replies.

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2

Suggestion:
In Party, Play Again System ( READ THEN VOTE )

Detailed description:
You know whenever we lose a bedwars game or win a Bedwars game, a paper ( play again ) option comes to the inventory to play again the game

Well... When party leader click "Play Again" every party members get to select an option "yes" or "no" to continue playing a new game.

Click here to see the screenshot of what I am talking about --> Screenshot

Reason(s):
Why we need this?

When we are playing with our friends / guild members with party, and they start a new game while some people are in the game playing. You understand what I am trying to say?

Just add a confirmation of "yes" or "no" from party members when party leader starts a new game

Example(s):

Attachments

• image-4.png
    image-4.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Tanmay0830

Pika Member
Do you mean that there should be a confirmation thing for the person who is in game to confirm to start a new game or not?
Is that what you mean?

OP
OP
parvagamer2

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
Do you mean that there should be a confirmation thing for the person who is in game to confirm to start a new game or not?
Is that what you mean?
Suppose I am party leader
And you are party members ( let's say 3 members)

Then when I start a new game, p members will get a confirmation for "yes" or "no"

Because some p leader start game without caring their party members are still in game.

Tanmay0830

Pika Member
Suppose I am party leader
And you are party members ( let's say 3 members)

Then when I start a new game, p members will get a confirmation for "yes" or "no"

Because some p leader start game without caring their party members are still in game.
Ok now I understood.
+1 from me because I have been in that situation before.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1
You have to edit your suggestion to make it more clear tho, or else people would not understand what you mean

notknown876

Legendary Pika
I just tested it and even if you toggles it, it will still auto warp. If I tested it wrong or anything feel free to let me know
maybe a bug. report it i guess. i mean it is suppose to work but if it is not working it has to bugged.

Mr_SUPERIOR_OP_

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2

Suggestion:
In Party, Play Again System ( READ THEN VOTE )

Detailed description:
You know whenever we lose a bedwars game or win a Bedwars game, a paper ( play again ) option comes to the inventory to play again the game

Well... When party leader click "Play Again" every party members get to select an option "yes" or "no" to continue playing a new game.

Click here to see the screenshot of what I am talking about --> Screenshot

Reason(s):
Why we need this?

When we are playing with our friends / guild members with party, and they start a new game while some people are in the game playing. You understand what I am trying to say?

Just add a confirmation of "yes" or "no" from party members when party leader starts a new game

Example(s):
Bruh if you enable safe warp you will not be teleported it will ask you whether you want to go or not so -1

TheCursedDragon

Pika Lover
Yeah it's good it actually makes sense but as other people are saying, there is an alternative. Also there are some annoying people who will just don't vote either "yes" or "no" so for that I'm sorry but I have to downvote -1

Mr_SUPERIOR_OP_

Great Reporter
Yeah it's good it actually makes sense but as other people are saying, there is an alternative. Also there are some annoying people who will just don't vote either "yes" or "no" so for that I'm sorry but I have to downvote -1
That's what I am tryna say

Status
Not open for further replies.