Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Player Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

atrely

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username
rqex

Suggestion:
Player Reporting

Detailed description:
The player reporting method, is very outdated and inefficient in my opinion as it could be a lot better and faster with a few simple changes. First, the discord. Have a separate channel named #report (or something of the same nature, so other players know to use it) so we may post screenshots of chat offenses. The current system of reporting a player is very lengthy and by the time it may have been taken care of, the player may have done lots of damage already. (Figuratively) Forums, this could be easily changed by making something like a s seperate forums account that allows players to post on the status of the account, where we may post links of videos of players breaking the rules, or once more screenshots of chat offenses, etc.​

Reason(s):
Current system is very inefficient and outdated.​

GoodGuyMarco

The Pika
It's a great idea but i think it will be still the same.

If the forums reports section is constantly receiving a lot of report then discord would experience that aswell. The reports would be also messy and un-organized.

Also, if they are receiving loads of report in the discord they will still not be able to see the urgent report as they don't know which are the urgent and which are not as all reports are similar to each other and being flooded by other reports.

OP
OP
atrely

atrely

Rare Pika
It's a great idea but i think it will be still the same.

If the forums reports section is constantly receiving a lot of report then discord would experience that aswell. The reports would be also messy and un-organized.

Also, if they are receiving loads of report in the discord they will still not be able to see the urgent report as they don't know which are the urgent and which are not as all reports are similar to each other and being flooded by other reports.
This would be easily fixed by a specific channel. Perhaps after a report is handled, the report would be deleted (the screenshot or video) to show that the report is already handled. It will change drastically as staff I believe are most active int the discord over any other place. (I could be wrong on that). There will be no flooding of it if they are handled correctly. Thanks!

Unawarely

The Pika
This would be easily fixed by a specific channel. Perhaps after a report is handled, the report would be deleted (the screenshot or video) to show that the report is already handled. It will change drastically as staff I believe are most active int the discord over any other place. (I could be wrong on that). There will be no flooding of it if they are handled correctly. Thanks!
Your half right.

GoodGuyMarco

The Pika
I believe the system you are saying would be better if applied for ban appeals as i think they receive less ban appeals much than reports.

Because the only way to sort those report at discord is through channels so it would be 1 channel per report of player. For the POV of staff it will be flooded of channels in the discord.

I get the point that it is good because there are staff that is more active on discord so they will be able to see it much fast but i see it un-organized.

This is just my opinion and perspective.

OP
OP
atrely

atrely

Rare Pika
I believe the system you are saying would be better if applied for ban appeals as i think they receive less ban appeals much than reports.

Because the only way to sort those report at discord is through channels so it would be 1 channel per report of player. For the POV of staff it will be flooded of channels in the discord.

I get the point that it is good because there are staff that is more active on discord so they will be able to see it much fast but i see it un-organized.

This is just my opinion and perspective.
I'm not suggesting this as as sort of ban appeal way as the current system is still working. With the amount of reports, players, and staff I believe in my opinion that possibly 2 channels on the discord, perhaps 1 for hackers, 1 for other things like chat-offenses and/ or other rule-breaks like scamming.

I do understand the points you are making, and I do start to picture how you what say is true to my suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.