Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Players should be able to reset their stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

srue

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
srue​

Suggestion:
Players should be able to reset their stats​

Detailed description:
Resetting stats will completely erase a players stats, like , etc. i got 20 wins in bedwars and skywars, resetting my stats would put them down to 0, all final kills to 0 all kills to 0 all deaths to 0, when you perform this command you can only do it once and it will reset the stats of every gamemode in pika network.​

Reason(s):
Some players i know want a fresh start but don't want to change their ign, like me so yeah​

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
srue

Suggestion:
Players should be able to reset their stats

Detailed description:
Resetting stats will completely erase a players stats, like , etc. i got 20 wins in bedwars and skywars, resetting my stats would put them down to 0, all final kills to 0 all kills to 0 all deaths to 0, when you perform this command you can only do it once and it will reset the stats of every gamemode in pika network.

Reason(s):
Some players i know want a fresh start but don't want to change their ign, like me so yeah
Ig nobody would really do it but ight +1

OP
OP
S

srue

Pika Member
Ig nobody would really do it but ight +1
nah but if you think about it , one day you might want to reset your stats , and if you try asking a staff here to do it they won't so thats why I made the suggestion

OP
OP
S

srue

Pika Member
i don't think most people would want to reset their stats + if they really want to start over they can just make an account. but would be a cool idea tho it won't be the most useful anyway +1
pika doesnt support people making new accounts

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
nah but if you think about it , one day you might want to reset your stats , and if you try asking a staff here to do it they won't so thats why I made the suggestion
1 Day i won't
. .

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod
I don't think lot of people would want to reset their stats so its probably not the most important thing to implement now i guess..

OP
OP
S

srue

Pika Member
I don't think lot of people would want to reset their stats so its probably not the most important thing to implement now i guess..
but someone people do and i know that for a fact

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod
I mean yes but, its not needed enough to be implemented as of now, not saying the suggestion is bad, if its gonna be added, wont be on the top of the priority list

NGaming

Great Reporter
Nah if you get hacked even for 1 day it's all gone, imagine grinding for years and losing it all just because you got hacked 1 day.

Sekiro

Great Reporter
IGN
Titan_Leo / ATitanBridger / DeniedTwice
Neutral
but if for some reasons your stats are very bad and you want to reset them then it would be good

Outscale

Banned
Like @NGaming said if someone managed to get password you use on Pika they could just delete your stats and it could not be reverted, also there could be a lot of people that mistakenly do it as well. I don't see a good enough reason for this to be added.
Nah if you get hacked even for 1 day it's all gone, imagine grinding for years and losing it all just because you got hacked 1 day.

OP
OP
S

srue

Pika Member
Like @NGaming said if someone managed to get password you use on Pika they could just delete your stats and it could not be reverted, also there could be a lot of people that mistakenly do it as well. I don't see a good enough reason for this to be added.
some could have bad stats and want to reset plus your account wouldn't get hacked that easily unless you have a email

Status
Not open for further replies.