Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Please add more kill messages for minigames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhavya1318

Username:
Bhavya1318​

Suggestion:
Please add more kill messages for minigames.​

Detailed description:
Adding more kill messages may be helpful because for years we have this common kill messages amoung all players. Adding more kill messages like jartex have could be more fun for players and they will be excited to get that so maybe they will grind for the kill message and make our server good I guess.​

Reason(s):
Because for years we have same kill messages for skywars and bedwars adding more could be very good I guess as it may increase playtime of the server.​

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
Bhavya1318

Suggestion:
Please add more kill messages for minigames.

Detailed description:
Adding more kill messages may be helpful because for years we have this common kill messages amoung all players. Adding more kill messages like jartex have could be more fun for players and they will be excited to get that so maybe they will grind for the kill message and make our server good I guess.

Reason(s):
Because for years we have same kill messages for skywars and bedwars adding more could be very good I guess as it may increase playtime of the server.
instead of saying that add some more kill messages juist suggest something new or creative that might get added. the pika dev team takes our ideas from here and make kill messages.

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
Currently, we have 16 Kill messages in BedWars, and 16 Kill messages in SkyWars as well. I like the idea, but you should add your own examples.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
After Reading your suggestion I decided to give it a -1

The Main reason to downvote your suggestion is that the suggestion does not have proper details you should specify what kind of kill messages and be creative just saying add more kill messages does not work.

Thank you for your efforts to make the server a better place.

Empror_OP

Staff Member
Hello Bhavya1318,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We already have a lot of kill messages.
  • Insufficient Information. (If you want new kill messages to be added, I suggest you to include your own examples.)
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.