Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Please add more maps along with invisibility potions and pls reduce the price of swords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooldude437

Minecraft Username:
Cooldude437

Suggestion:
Please add more maps along with invisibility potions and pls reduce the price of swords

Detailed description:
I request Pika Network to add more maps like hypixel because I like Pika network an all cracked minecraft players do. If you all add more maps more people would join the server and there will be more fun to play with more players. And one of the most important things is pls add inviibility potions. I know invisibility potions make game easier but they are fun to play with. It can also be useful to kill hackers.
Another major important thing is pls pls pls make a upgrade that is after eliminating a player or a team the contents of their ender chest should drop in their fountain.
I beg pika network to pls read my suggestions and if they find it useful pls apply it to the bedwars solo,doubles,triples, and quadruples game modes.

Thank you
Cooldude437​

Reason(s):

Sinova

Pika Lover
nah i dont want invis but i really want to make stone sword of 10 iron

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
0Mad0Max0
Hey Cooldude437,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • Low suggestion quality or vote score.
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Good evening,
0Mad0Max0

Status
Not open for further replies.