Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

=-= Plots Tutorial Thread =-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasillis34

i1UzEnO.png

HOW TO USE PLOTS AND COMMANDS

Hello there!
This is a quick tutorial on how to use plots in general. Are you clueless of what they are or how to use them? You are in the right place. So here is the structure of the thread:
- Basics
- How to use plots
- What they do
- Greetings

BASICS

So you may ask why is not the question ''what do they do in the begging of the thread?''; because some people select to see the basics first so they will learn some things about plots. So plots are non a big deal than a cool way to spend your time (nothing to be confused about). So in case you want to make a plot you need to do /plot auto. After you did this this should appear:
5512ff0bdd263726b8c8be71829dfb44.png

If you done this then you should have appeared in a place like this:
ca812302e8b5dc63503f96ff3772dfc2.png

Now you have your own plot. To get there again you need to do /plot home (this works from anywhere you are).

SOME OTHER USAGE

So there is and some other commands for plots. Okay so here are they:
The MOST basic one is /plot confirm which is used to confirm some actions with plots.

If you ever wanted to clear your plot you need to do /plot clear and then /plot confirm. You do not lose your plot but it cleared from all the blocks it has on it.

If you want to delete your plot do /plot delete. It deleted in in general. You will have to /plot auto again to get another one.

Do you like a plot but you do not who made it? Do /plot info and this should appear:
4247636dffcc76bbc1befcf9c2c4da13.png

Did you find a clear plot which has no owner and you want to claim it? Do /plot claim and you will have it. This works manually instead of /plot auto.

Do you need some help with plot commands? Except this thread you can do /plot help to find some!

ANYTHING else which is not written here is possible not so important or you do not want to know it.

WHAT DO PLOTS DO

Plots are based on player's freedom to build and do whatever they want. They are usually good if you are bored or want to build something decorative. You maybe show off with this =}

GREETINGS

I want to say big thanks to my experience for all these commands and stuff I wrote.
Regardless ναsιllιs34

i1UzEnO.png

Status
Not open for further replies.