Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars pls add some brain to golems and silver fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAFIA_bhagi

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
MAFIA_bhagi

Suggestion:
pls add some brain to golems and silver fish

Detailed description:
as you know its very hard to buy 1 golem and after buying what it should do it should kill other players near it but what golems are actually doing i spawned 1 in my game it took much time when i spawned it what it did while walking it fell in to void and not only that much when a player was destroying my bed and golem was like 8 blocks away golem didn't even tried to hit him not only golems silver fish are also same
why i am saying no brain because i have played on blocks mc server though server is not good as pika. In bedwars i went to enemy team he spawned a golem near his bed and i was on top of their bridge he walked me at the first when I came near to their base and climbed that whole 1 block width bridge and tried to kill me
after giving them handful brain pls add spawn time of golems like 3 min only for golems silver fish aren't that op after 3 min the golem should despawn thus making the game balanced​

Reason(s):
its very hard to get golem or silver fish after buying if they are not useful its waste of time so that's why it should be implemented​

Example(s):
blocks .mc server their golems have brain

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
lmao
silver wing fish works fine

Iron golem will not hit u until u hit it
But the iron golem is OP
so I will be Neutral

and brains are not yet added to minecraft

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
As a man of honor, I try to kill people (In minecraft) with my skill (which is non-existing). Not with bots.

Edit (Neutral)

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
MAFIA_bhagi

Suggestion:
pls add some brain to golems and silver fish

Detailed description:
as you know its very hard to buy 1 golem and after buying what it should do it should kill other players near it but what golems are actually doing i spawned 1 in my game it took much time when i spawned it what it did while walking it fell in to void and not only that much when a player was destroying my bed and golem was like 8 blocks away golem didn't even tried to hit him not only golems silver fish are also same

why i am saying no brain because i have played on blocks mc server though server is not good as pika. In bedwars i went to enemy team he spawned a golem near his bed and i was on top of their bridge he walked me at the first when I came near to their base and climbed that whole 1 block width bridge and tried to kill me

after giving them handful brain pls add spawn time of golems like 3 min only for golems silver fish aren't that op after 3 min the golem should despawn thus making the game balanced

Reason(s):
its very hard to get golem or silver fish after buying if they are not useful its waste of time so that's why it should be implemented

Example(s):
blocks .mc server their golems have brain

DUX_

Legendary Pika
IGN
YXUD_O
1- golems are not necessary to win a game
2- if you want good protection on your bed just use ems no need a defender
3- you just advertissed blocksmc...🤦‍♀️

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
IGN
NpGamingBoy
Eh neutral.

Ahgdhdnffjdmdjdn the filter bypass hhdjdnfidhenaia s

NGaming

Great Reporter
neutral
ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

thaiplayz

agree cuz when they spawn they dont know the path finding of the other team so we hope that they fix it

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello MAFIA_bhagi,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.