Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

pls make skywars NON pay to win and the server less laggy

TBNRPro9977

ummmm i think skywars if pretty pay to win cuz if u buy vip elite or titan rank u get nice kits and it makes it easier for u to win

so u can do two thinjg to make it non pay to win
1.you could just add titan and elite rank to the voting menu or u could make the titan or elite kits buyable with skywars coins
2. after the skywars update the server has been really laggy and i was having many lagback with 160 ping

so pls dont bully me in some kind or another
and can i have free rank [off topic]

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
1. Elites and Titans paid for a reason (Its actual money), so no
2. Its fine for me, maybe its because of your internet? or your location

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
ahhhh ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

ImNotNoob

Banned
NO U Can't do this man I have titan rank I have paided for the rank withirl moniThe Lit Should not be buyed with cojns djdnjcd

qluxie

ummmm i think skywars if pretty pay to win cuz if u buy vip elite or titan rank u get nice kits and it makes it easier for u to win

so u can do two thinjg to make it non pay to win
1.you could just add titan and elite rank to the voting menu or u could make the titan or elite kits buyable with skywars coins
2. after the skywars update the server has been really laggy and i was having many lagback with 160 ping

so pls dont bully me in some kind or another
and can i have free rank [off topic]
lmao imagine buy titan with skywars coins that just dumb

M

MiracleWolf

I agree, skywars is p2w basically. Altho if the game mode you play is rumble then ur kit is only op when rushing quickly (so basically, you have no chance for the most part if you are next to a smart titan guy in that desert map unless you have ender pearl. Also, vip is kinda trash ngl and is only good for rushing quickly. But it’s pretty bad the iron axe does as much damage as a stone sword and the iron armor is bad you can get better things from your starter island

M

MiracleWolf

also, I don’t think there’s a way to change skywars kits anymore without making all the p2w ppl come and kill you

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
I agree, skywars is p2w basically. Altho if the game mode you play is rumble then ur kit is only op when rushing quickly (so basically, you have no chance for the most part if you are next to a smart titan guy in that desert map unless you have ender pearl. Also, vip is kinda trash ngl and is only good for rushing quickly. But it’s pretty bad the iron axe does as much damage as a stone sword and the iron armor is bad you can get better things from your starter island
wdym Skywars Is p2w They nerfed Titan and Elite and VIP they cant nerf the kit again