Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Possible Bedwars Change.

Fenixx

In my opinion pika network bedwars is just fine, but like there should be room for improvements, like adding the Hypixel bedwars plugin where they players enderChest items end up in the generator. Pika should maybe add Invisible pots, bridge eggs, pop up towers and maybe more maps with ranked bedwars.

SORRY IF I ASK FOR TO MUCH BUT I REALLY JUST WANT MORE, I CRAVE MORE.....

NGaming

Great Reporter
In my opinion pika network bedwars is just fine, but like there should be room for improvements, like adding the Hypixel bedwars plugin where they players enderChest items end up in the generator. Pika should maybe add Invisible pots, bridge eggs, pop up towers and maybe more maps with ranked bedwars.

All of them already suggested and denied.

viplayer

Great Reporter
IGN
viplayer
I like the server the way it, is copying hypixel or other server makes it no good. It has its own unique identity and believe me its the best.

hello Pika network staff I really appreciate your hard work but I was wondering if you could add bridge eggs, pop-up towers and invisibility potions in bedwars? it would really mean a lot, Please put the things and keep up the good work!

Ninja_4685

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ninja_4685
Hey!

This all has already been suggested and denied.

Sincerely,
Ninja_4685

Ranks -

OPSB - SkyHero
Minigames - VIP
Kit-PvP - Ultimate in the future

kapeshaha

Pika Member

COPYING HYPIXEL IS NOT THE BEST IDEA I THINK

OP
OP
Fenixx

Fenixx

COPYING HYPIXEL IS NOT THE BEST IDEA I THINK
I understand your side, but lets be honest if it was Axetroid saying this, u all could do crazy and say WOW that has to be the next best thing for pika, but cause of rank (member) and my value, no one is on my side to say maybe we can just bring some fun and more change to the game.

OP
OP
Fenixx

Fenixx

Hello did i not just say that and everyone jumped on my neck. Guys lets take time and think of my title, it said PossibleCHANGE, I think u guys dont know what possible mean anymore.
We can take inspiration from Hypixel and make pika a better server

NGaming

Great Reporter
I understand your side, but lets be honest if it was Axetroid saying this, u all could do crazy and say WOW that has to be the next best thing for pika, but cause of rank (member) and my value, no one is on my side to say maybe we can just bring some fun and more change to the game.
That's not true, I would be against this even if staff was suggesting

noliferboy

I like the server the way it, is copying hypixel or other server makes it no good. It has its own unique identity and believe me its the best.
I do agree but removing things from hypixel is not the right way to make it more unique. they should add specific things that hypixel doesn't have it gives pika-network its own identity. removing things just makes the game staler. The biggest thing is about emeralds there is not much to buy except water bucket, pots, pearls. this makes the game pretty one-dimensional and you don't have to choose much to buy with your emeralds and makes it very institutional and just makes bedwars which is a situational game to be just the same thing again and again.in short there should be more to buy with your emeralds

sorry for bad english

SheDX

Epic Pika
IGN
SheDX_
I do agree but removing things from hypixel is not the right way to make it more unique. they should add specific things that hypixel doesn't have it gives pika-network its own identity. removing things just makes the game staler. The biggest thing is about emeralds there is not much to buy except water bucket, pots, pearls. this makes the game pretty one-dimensional and you don't have to choose much to buy with your emeralds and makes it very institutional and just makes bedwars which is a situational game to be just the same thing again and again.in short there should be more to buy with your emeralds

sorry for bad english
i dont think so anyone would like that if you have to buy most things with emeralds

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod

sorry for bad english
The thing is that, You don't need to only "add" stuff inorder to make a gamemode enjoyable. Not everyone likes the typical "hypixel bedwars" due to some annoying additions like pop up towers and bridge eggs, plus they are not really a meta in the gameplay so it being added or removed wouldn't be a big game changing factor.
Invisibility potions are just a pain if you come across hackers and they get a hold of it, the way pika is different is, It doesn't have those "annoying" things which as far as I have seen, many people have grown distasteful of.
If you want bridge eggs, just learn to bridge faster
Pop-up towers, meh you can just build up with jump boost if you are that desperate to escape
Invisibilty potions, Its better if its never added since not everyone is fond of it
Just to sum it up in few sentences,
If you wanna play the exact "hypixel bedwars" you can just play there or some server which copies it
Pika as far as I've seen, is good enough as it is with only skill being the meta instead of those non-vannila additions
About emeralds, Jump-boot,speed,diamond armour, diamond sword, tracker are already expensive enough to the point where even if you drag out the game for long enough, you can have like 5 pearls dia sword and armour with few sets of pot, which seem good enough to the point where you wouldn't want anything more to spend your emeralds on
fr, why would you need bridge eggs at the end-game when probably every island has bridges to each other?

SheDX

Epic Pika
IGN
SheDX_
The thing is that, You don't need to only "add" stuff inorder to make a gamemode enjoyable. Not everyone likes the typical "hypixel bedwars" due to some annoying additions like pop up towers and bridge eggs, plus they are not really a meta in the gameplay so it being added or removed wouldn't be a big game changing factor.
Invisibility potions are just a pain if you come across hackers and they get a hold of it, the way pika is different is, It doesn't have those "annoying" things which as far as I have seen, many people have grown distasteful of.
Pop-up towers, meh you can just build up with jump boost if you are that desperate to escape
Invisibilty potions, Its better if its never added since not everyone is fond of it
If you wanna play the exact "hypixel bedwars" you can just play there or some server which copies it
Pika as far as I've seen, is good enough as it is with only skill being the meta instead of those non-vannila additions
About emeralds, Jump-boot,speed,diamond armour, diamond sword, tracker are already expensive enough to the point where even if you drag out the game for long enough, you can have like 5 pearls dia sword and armour with few sets of pot, which seem good enough to the point where you wouldn't want anything more to spend your emeralds on
fr, why would you need bridge eggs at the end-game when probably every island has bridges to each other?
yeah I agree but I think adding invisibility pots will make the game even more competitive and fun grinding

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
IGN
Toxic_Gear
I rly think pika should not add invisibility pots but what they should do is add some more maps to normal bedwars

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
IGN
Toxic_Gear
I rly wanna read this but i just don't want to, it's just too big