Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Possible fix for anti - cheat and stop to the hackers !

Who here agrees with the idea and wants to stop all the hackers and help out the server !?

• Stop the hackers !

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Dont stop the hackers !

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bugeyedbugsy

Hello, can the Owners of pika network please improve the anti - cheat systen, ive been playing bedwars and ive run in to soo many hackers that its unbelivable . i would recommend a program that needs to be installed in order to join the server the will check your client and see if said client is hacked or altered, if not please fix the anti cheat because the server is not enjoyable at all.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
There are a lots of well qualifed staff and its very rare that none of them is online at a time. So -1 no need any program or anti cheat its just laggy and do false bans

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I neither agree nor disagree with this one. If you were to see a hacker, please do not complain about them and instead report them to the proper place.

OP
OP
B

bugeyedbugsy

yes but programing an anti cheat will not ban any player with a hacked client but will not let them log on to the server, what that means that there will be no false bans but a stop to the hackers which cannot connect to the server.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This type of anticheat has been thought of, you would download a file before joining the server and it would look into your game files for a hacked client. This is a breach of privacy and lots of people have hacked clients installed but used them only for single player and testing so this idea has been denied.

OP
OP
B

bugeyedbugsy

Yes, but if said player has a hacked client they will have to switch to a different version which does not contain the hack, and ive seen other servers do things like this which require to download the player to download a program that checks their client and a server like pika network seems like a server that u should trust and i belive that people will agree with this idea.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Yes, but if said player has a hacked client they will have to switch to a different version which does not contain the hack, and ive seen other servers do things like this which require to download the player to download a program that checks their client and a server like pika network seems like a server that u should trust and i belive that people will agree with this idea.

I not will download anything and there are a lots of children who play from school or net cafe and not allowed for them to download stuff. And Pika cant guarantee to no one will hack the download link and all Pika member get trojan and ect. Its very dangerous

PriorHx

Pika Lover
I'm sorry, but I completely disagree with this. Let me just tell you why:

• A better anti-cheat will fix this
  • Having something like this will decrease the playerbase
  • I sure would not download this unless I were paying for a subscription at a 100% pvp server
  • Downloading an external thing is very problematic- there's RATs!!!
  • Some players may not be able to download this due to admin privileges on their PC
  • More bugs and time that could be spent on better things
Creative idea and all, but when it comes to playing, this just cannot happen. I believe one server has done this and that was only for a competitive finale with money on the line. I can help work on a better anti-cheat to suit each server's playstyle, plus as Bolja said, there's many qualified staff.

OP
OP
B

bugeyedbugsy

I understand your concern's but atleast make the current anti - cheat better because im a bit salty because in every single game of bedwars,eggwars,skywars,kitpvp there is no doubt some sort of hacker that is just ruining the game and ruining the fun for all the players and i think that affects the playerbase the most because most of them that arent hacking and are playing legit are just not having any fun at all, someone like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.