Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Pots, Fly, Pearls, Donator Kits, Kits Cool-Down, New PvP Arena, Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keanz

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
Mrkean908, ZzSchurrezZ, GeneralGape, MeeXoid_, FluffyMachine, Klory

Suggestion:
Pots, Fly, Pearls, Donator Kits, Kits Cool-Down, New PvP Arena, Fix

Detailed description:
Potions (Strength2+Speed2) on OP-Factions should be 5minutes each or stacked potions should be introduced. The potions are already giving you around 4minutes but if you pot again with the potion still on, it goes to around 1:30. So the potion should just be 4/5minutes long overall, like they use to be.

People should be able to fly in warzone while they're not in combat as it is irritating and it's more efficient than teleporting to spawn. We use to always have fly everywhere. Also with fly there are many bugs since its disabled in warzone. I died when i went from wilderness to warzone, it slammed me into the ground and i died instantly so it would probably fix the bugs.

Pearls should be disabled in combat because you can pearl away while your fighting someone and thats just unfair when pvping.

People with higher ranks should get the kits below it so they get what they paid for. 1 kit from their rank isn't very good.

The kits cool-down are 30minutes for each in-game ranked kit. This is OP-Factions and it should be 15minutes cool-down max. As the kits get more stronger/better the cool-down should gradually go up. They shouldn't all have the same cool-down, this also includes the Ranks (Paid Ranks).

The PvPers on OP-Factions want a new arena, we've had soccer for a long time and its getting pretty boring and it isn't that good to pvp in. It's time for an update, we've had the same arenas for the past 5 seasons if not more.

OP-Factions should be looked after as it has the most players on it and I feel like it doesn't get enough attention from the staff team.

The fix cool-down needs to be removed, you shouldn't be able to /fix in combat but when your out of combat you shouldn't have to wait to /fix. There's a bug when still in combat and you do it, it gives you a 1min 30sec cool-down on it but it hasn't been used because it doesn't work in combat.​

Reason(s):
N/A​

ZzSchurrezZ

Agreed! , Thats all what pika need to make it great again. Hope The staff doesnt ignore this mail

millerbilly1

Pika Lover
+1 They should add warp fps back because it was an effective map. It was a big arena that boosted the fps.In the soccer arena most of the people are lagging.

xFireSTyLe

Pika Lover
+1
I think soccer should get a revamp (make it bigger and put more deailts to it) and it's been there since Titancore (since like 2015/14)

Outscale

Banned
+1
I agree totally with everything listed above , especially with "OP-Factions should be looked after as it has the most players on it and I feel like it doesn't get enough attention from the staff team." , thats a fact and it seems like they like some other modes(skyblock) more.

Status
Not open for further replies.