Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Practice - A Punishment for Hackusators

Status
Not open for further replies.

JChan

Epic Pika
  • Server
    Practice
  • Suggestion
    Basically, the hackusator gets punished for hackusating players for hacking
  • Reason
    Well on practice, the chat is literally filled with kids hackusating. It is extremely annoying as they are also hackusating by spamming and swearing. Also, some famous duel servers (example, Kohi) has this system. I have tried to calm these kids down by telling them this, "Stop hackusating with spamming and swearing and report it on the forums". They literally ignored my message and continued to cry about hackers every time they die.
  • Example

VeggiDay

Veteran
  • Server
    Practice
  • Suggestion
    Basically, the hackusator gets punished for hackusating players for hacking
  • Reason
    Well on practice, the chat is literally filled with kids hackusating. It is extremely annoying as they are also hackusating by spamming and swearing. Also, some famous duel servers (example, Kohi) has this system. I have tried to calm these kids down by telling them this, "Stop hackusating with spamming and swearing and report it on the forums". They literally ignored my message and continued to cry about hackers every time they die.
  • Example

What kind of punishment do you suggest? Kick, warn, ...?

I can understand your point and i agree that it is annoying. Many people (especially younger people)
hackusating as much as they can and fill up the chat. To forbid that would be a nice idea, even I´d say that there should not be more then a warn as punishment.

I can understand the hackusating people too, because at the moment there is no anti-cheat online for Practise.
There are a lot of hacker and they limit our possibilities and fun we or many other people have/want to have.

I do not say that hackusating is wrong, but (in my mind) staff should be allowed to warn people
for spamming the chat with it. --> needs clear proofs ofc.

Reg,
VeggiDay

OP
OP
JChan

JChan

Epic Pika
What kind of punishment do you suggest? Kick, warn, ...?

I can understand your point and i agree that it is annoying. Many people (especially younger people)
hackusating as much as they can and fill up the chat. To forbid that would be a nice idea, even I´d say that there should not be more then a warn as punishment.

I can understand the hackusating people too, because at the moment there is no anti-cheat online for Practise.
There are a lot of hacker and they limit our possibilities and fun we or many other people have/want to have.

I do not say that hackusating is wrong, but (in my mind) staff should be allowed to warn people
for spamming the chat with it. --> needs clear proofs ofc.

Reg,
VeggiDay
theres a reason why I said a punishment. I cannot control staff over how they punish people. That's why I let staff decide on the punishment if this suggestion is agreed to

VeggiDay

Veteran
theres a reason why I said a punishment. I cannot control staff over how they punish people. That's why I let staff decide on the punishment if this suggestion is agreed to

I know what you meant, my question was what would YOU suggest. I know that the staff have to decide that :)

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
So pretty much i think the punishment should be something like this.... Warning > Kick > Mute and Kick > 2 Day ban > 10 Day ban > Perm ban.
(Idk this was random.) but i don't think this will happen due to staff not being able to come on and give such punishments.

VeggiDay

Veteran
So pretty much i think the punishment should be something like this.... Warning > Kick > Mute and Kick > 2 Day ban > 10 Day ban > Perm ban.
(Idk this was random.) but i don't think this will happen due to staff not being able to come on and give such punishments.

I agree to that :)
+1

YoungerO_o

There is a rule when someone is hacksuating somebody else we mute them for 10mins.

Locking

Status
Not open for further replies.