Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Practice]Ping

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
I know this has been suggested before, and I would have just replied it on that thread, but I couldn't find it. You all know why, what the suggestion is etc, so ill just give you a example of how annoying it is when people have high ping -_-
Please make something that kicks people above .... ping. (Not in a match). Don't start any discussion about this or whatsoever, I'm just giving an example. I don't know if you guys already started to try to make this or if you didn't like this, but its just an example why it should be there.

Btw, what you can see in the video is him dealing damage to me while looking a different way. This looks like hacks, but its ping in this case. He is hitting my 'lag image'. My movements are coming through later on his screen, so for instance ill be 'frozen' for a bit on his screen so he can still hit me, but actually I am already gone.

-Speedy

VeggiDay

Veteran
I know this has been suggested before, and I would have just replied it on that thread, but I couldn't find it. You all know why, what the suggestion is etc, so ill just give you a example of how annoying it is when people have high ping -_-
Please make something that kicks people above .... ping. (Not in a match). Don't start any discussion about this or whatsoever, I'm just giving an example. I don't know if you guys already started to try to make this or if you didn't like this, but its just an example why it should be there.

Btw, what you can see in the video is him dealing damage to me while looking a different way. This looks like hacks, but its ping in this case. He is hitting my 'lag image'. My movements are coming through later on his screen, so for instance ill be 'frozen' for a bit on his screen so he can still hit me, but actually I am already gone.

-Speedy

Agreeing, even it hurts to some people with high ping. +1
The lag problem makes the game a bit annoying ...
There should be a limit ... it even lower some of the false reports
where lag was the reason for a report.
Sugegstion +1

Davidva

Veteran

-Speedy
There is a plugin thats kicks people with 600+ ping. Probaly lowered to 400+. The best opion is to create a EU and a US pratice

Status
Not open for further replies.