Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Practice PvP Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username:
FlexingBot​

Suggestion:
Practice PvP Update​

Detailed description:
So as we may know, in practice apart from spleef and parkour(there could be more), every singe duel is a 1.8.9 based. Which means holding combos Sprint-Resetting etc. I recently from my main(this is my alt cuz my main got banned) made a suggestion for more 1.8 updates but it got denied. So I learnt my lesson and thought what could be the harm in making stuff like nethpot and diamondpot, crystal and maybe even axe in practice? But what if someone tries to join say nethpot from 1.8? In that situation there would be a pop-up screen that would say 'Outdated Client' or something along those lines. This is as detailed as I could make it.​

Reason(s):
There are plenty of practice minigames for all the 1.8 games, so why not add some for LifeSteal, Survival and OpFactions​

slimepvpxd

Pika Lover
hell no, horrible suggestion those are modern gamemodes which have no place in 1.8

OP
OP
Apollo_Solgaleo
Yea, That's why I said modern ones as well because the server isn't about just 1.8. It has survival and lifesteal too

slimepvpxd

Pika Lover
Yea, That's why I said modern ones as well because the server isn't about just 1.8. It has survival and lifesteal too
yet again, practice is a 1.8 gamemode, modern modes do not fit in, plus practice has bigger issues than lack of gamemodes which need to be addressed

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Hello Apollo_Solgaleo,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • No
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.