Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Practice pvp

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Hacker23498,

You can obtain premium create keys by voting and opening the vote create, I think (I have not played in a while, so correct me if I am wrong), plus with the iron of voting, you can buy it from the /goldshop, and you also have the challenge keys that have them, which can be obtained by doing challenges.

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD:
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [ c0d3__ ] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

qHadz

Pika Lover
Hello Hacker23498,

You can obtain premium create keys by voting and opening the vote create, I think (I have not played in a while, so correct me if I am wrong), plus with the iron of voting, you can buy it from the /goldshop, and you also have the challenge keys that have them, which can be obtained by doing challenges.

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD:
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [ c0d3__ ] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.
Correction, you cannot obtain it from vote creates only from the gold shop and challanger keys

Imarvel

Rare Pika
Hello Hacker23498,

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD:
How do u do challenges. Im just hearing about this