Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Practive absurd stats system.

ImKreux

I am a player who cares about stats and I play games on not dying, I came here from the Jartex server and when there is a problem on the server here, it kicks us out of the server and this is reflected in our stats as dying, when there is lag, we die again, I accidentally press the request to throw a match again and I enter the game, when the person I request accepts, he switches to that game and I am considered dead again, I have never seen such a ridiculous stats system, please change it.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello ImKreux,

I do understand how frustrating it is and how frequently it happens. But, I do not really think its server-related, as this issue has been brought up multiple times, and most of them have been because of your connection to the server. It may happen because of the distance from you and the severity. One solution to that problem could be applying to a proxy whitelist; it could be done by making Support Ticket.

About the stats system, I am positive that they will not change it. You could also ask the staff team about it.

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD:
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [c0d3__] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

qHadz

Pika Lover
I agree with code, nothing will change im guessing and the only thing you can do is apply for a VPN or something like that to fix the lagg issues

RetaRohan

Hello ImKreux,

I do understand how frustrating it is and how frequently it happens. But, I do not really think its server-related, as this issue has been brought up multiple times, and most of them have been because of your connection to the server. It may happen because of the distance from you and the severity. One solution to that problem could be applying to a proxy whitelist; it could be done by making Support Ticket.

About the stats system, I am positive that they will not change it. You could also ask the staff team about it.

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD:
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [c0d3__] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

I am new here and I want to know how to raise a ticket. Ready to elevate your paper-writing game? Turn to Do My Paper at https://domypaper.com/ where we specialize in high-quality writing services for students. Our mission is crystal clear – to be your trusted partner on your academic journey. With cheap paper writers, cutting-edge plagiarism checks, and a dedication to personalized attention, we turn your "write paper for me" requests into academic achievements. Explore our services and witness your success unfold.
I am new here and I want to know how to raise a ticket.

Last edited: