Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pretty much done, more walls soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BossManBear

Pika Member
Hey guys, thought I'd just show off what ive been working on ;)

Well here it is! My master piece! I know it could be better and you lot can probaly make better ones but hay ho!NuggetCrewBase.png

GeeGee

Pika Lover
It looks awesome dude!!! Good job!.
Do you have antiglitch protections?
Do you have slabs on the botttom of the wals?

OP
OP
B

BossManBear

Pika Member
Thanks bro, Got some slabs at the bottom but gotta add some anti glitch protection very soon, im thinking of adding another 16 walls maybe, but its got a main base up top for mods and more trusted members and at the bottom theres one for semi trusted and non trusted, just thought id break it up abit, you can never trust too many people lol

OP
OP
B

BossManBear

Pika Member
It looks awesome dude!!! Good job!.
Do you have antiglitch protections?
Do you have slabs on the botttom of the wals?
Whats your factions name bro, ill send you an ally invite and if you need help building, ill be more than happy to assist

GeeGee

Pika Lover
LineUp was my faction, I havent play much latelty, some changes made by the owner pissed me off.
You should try soulsand instead of slabs, it breaks sand in 1.8 and tnt doesnt blow it up because unlike slabs they are completely watered.
Wow 16 more walls its gonna be op!! And yea dont trust many ppl, grow slowly.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BossManBear

Pika Member
Oh okay, well if your looking for a new faction if you come back, then im sure i can make room for one more ;) Just have to ask a few questions and that and yeah i might have to try the soulsand thing sounds good! and yeah want it to be nice and secure!

Was this base made in the end? if so you shouldn't need to have slabs or soulsand because the sand should go straight in the void.

Status
Not open for further replies.