Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Prevent bots from spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee_Yeti

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Dee_Yeti​

Suggestion:
Prevent bots from spamming​

Detailed description:
I suggest that the staff make it such that players below lvl 2 cant type in chat. Only plyers lvl 2 or higher should be allowed to type in chat. This will help prevent the bots from spamming the chat when in lobbies. Some other servers have done the same too. U are allowed to type in chat there only once u are lvl 5 or above.​

Reason(s):
To stop bots from spamming chat.​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Minecraft Username:
Dee_Yeti

Suggestion:
Prevent bots from spamming

Detailed description:
I suggest that the staff make it such that players below lvl 2 cant type in chat. Only plyers lvl 2 or higher should be allowed to type in chat. This will help prevent the bots from spamming the chat when in lobbies. Some other servers have done the same too. U are allowed to type in chat there only once u are lvl 5 or above.

Reason(s):
To stop bots from spamming chat.
Yes, it can stop the players from advertising and spam botting. But it will be pretty unfair for those newcomers. How will they think of the server?
"OMG THIS SERVER IS SO BAD, CAN'T EVEN TALK IN CHAT!"

OP
OP
Dee_Yeti

Dee_Yeti

Epic Pika
The staff can change it so that it takes only like 10 xp to go from lvl 1 to 2. so after playing only one game, u will be able to talk in chat. And about newcomers, dont u think they already get a negative image of the server when they join and see the chat filled with bots?

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
The staff can change it so that it takes only like 10 xp to go from lvl 1 to 2. so after playing only one game, u will be able to talk in chat. And about newcomers, dont u think they already get a negative image of the server when they join and see the chat filled with bots?
what if the new comers are noobs?
And yes, there could be a negative image, but using level to "mute" the spambots is just not the best choice ever.

crazysteve79

The Pika

Not a Good idea of adding a talking cap like that and for spam bots you can send a screenshot on discord help-lobby and ping any staff with it to get fast reaction as well as you can report them on forums.

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
-1 ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
Dee_Yeti

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
I suggest that the staff make it such that players below lvl 2 cant type in chat. Only plyers lvl 2 or higher should be allowed to type in chat. This will help prevent the bots from spamming the chat when in lobbies. Some other servers have done the same too. U are allowed to type in chat there only once u are lvl 5 or above.

Reason(s):
Somethign better would be that new players can't type like they would have to wait 5-10 min to type wbut even that wouldn't rly stop is and it doesn't rly effect anything much since non ranked players have a big cooldown so they can't smap anything

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Somethign better would be that new players can't type like they would have to wait 5-10 min to type wbut even that wouldn't rly stop is and it doesn't rly effect anything much since non ranked players have a big cooldown so they can't smap anything
with this here i meant i downvoted

_Maasikas_

Epic Pika
IGN
_Maasikas_
Minecraft Username:
Dee_Yeti

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
This wont work out I guess because removing /msg is not a good option// either the leveling thing, maybe I dont play minigames? So

Minecraft_leg

Banned
IGN
Minecraft_leg
Hello Dee_Yeti,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.