Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

/Printer kicking/banning me

ryan_larz

Everytime I turn /printer on, Im instantly kicked. Im on orbit client and have tried tweaking all the setting and still just insta kick. Whenever i ask for help from a mod or anything in chat everyone just says shut up and talks about how this server is so crap. Is that fine for people to say in your chat. If this was my server I might wanna pay attention to what people are saying. Its fine if you dont want people to play on your server or pay any attention to what your consumers are saying, looks like everyone will just leave. Maybe theres a reason why your server has gotten so dead. Pick up your game and pay attention to your map.

I post a ticket for support and am just redirected to a ban appeal where I still have gotten no response. Maybe look for a solution instead of delegating and providing no help whoever the mod was that responded to my ticket.

NOW my question. Why am i getting kicked in /printer, What are some settings you suggest?

Attachments

• Kicked.png
    Kicked.png
    9 KB · Views: 5
OP
OP
R

ryan_larz

This server is just so much fun rn..... Printer set to a distance of 1 block and delay of 20. Great job guys

Attachments

• Banned.png
    Banned.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
R

ryan_larz

LMAO they still dont understand! Bruh no shit the ban has expired...... But once I get in and try to print again, what do you think will happen???? I said im looking for a solution not a ban appeal. Are all the mods 12 and dont understand how to do anything? Dont worry I wont be playing on this dog shit server with absolute monkeys running it. Enjoy watching your server wilt away to a 0 player base.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-29 210629.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-29 210629.png
    91.1 KB · Views: 8

Valentinfof

Да... наверно... чем проще, тем лучше... все гениальное просто.