Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Minigames Private Games Kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crveni_Marlboro

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Crveni_Marlboro

Suggestion:
Private Games Kick

Detailed description:
Hello, my suggestion is to add a command which will kick players from our private games. Sometimes, when we play private games, there is the guy who trolls or something other than that or we just don't want that player to be in our private game.

Reason(s):
It will be really helpful when we are playing private games with our friends or when we are playing tournaments or events. For example, we are playing a bedwars tournament in our private game, and we have decided to disallow camping. Then a player starts to camp and he won't stop camping. Adding this command would help in this situation. Also, I think other players would like to see something like this.

Example(s):
/pg kick (player name)

Last edited:

sheryal

Great Reporter
if im not mistaken but dosent that player have to be in your party for them to join the private game and if they do end up trolling you can just kick them out of your party and they won’t be able to join again or are they still able to join if yes i’d upvote

OP
OP
Crveni_Marlboro

Crveni_Marlboro

Veteran
Great Reporter
if im not mistaken but dosent that player have to be in your party for them to join the private game and if they do end up trolling you can just kick them out of your party and they won’t be able to join again or are they still able to join if yes i’d upvote
We can kick them from the party but those players are still in our game.

crazysteve79

The Pika
if this comond won't let anyone abuse than it's fine or make. Voting system out of it that player of party decide if they want him out and leaders vote will be more considered

xXTricksterXx

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Crveni_Marlboro

Suggestion:
Private Games Kick

Detailed description:
Hello, my suggestion is to add a command which will kick players from our private games. Sometimes, when we play private games, there is the guy who trolls or something other than that or we just don't want that player to be in our private game.

Reason(s):
It will be really helpful when we are playing private games with our friends or when we are playing tournaments or events. For example, we are playing a bedwars tournament in our private game, and we have decided to disallow camping. Then a player starts to camp and he won't stop camping. Adding this command would help in this situation. Also, I think other players would like to see something like this.

Example(s):
/pg kick (player name)
-1 it will be used badly as people would just kick others from games to win the match

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
I don't have titan so idk anything you guys are talking about but still +1.

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1 ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
+1 ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

BarBarasco

Great Reporter
+1 ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.