Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Problem

KoreanSandBag1

Hello. I'm from another country, so I don't write English well. I am a player under the nickname KoreanSandBag1. I have not used vpn. Please help me, I want to continue playing on your beautiful server (I recently changed my Internet provider, maybe this caused problems)

Attachments

• image_2024-01-01_21-45-22.png
    image_2024-01-01_21-45-22.png
    105.7 KB · Views: 14

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello. I'm from another country, so I don't write English well. I am a player under the nickname KoreanSandBag1. I have not used vpn. Please help me, I want to continue playing on your beautiful server (I recently changed my Internet provider, maybe this caused problems)
u dont mind if i use this image right?
thanks in advance

sadra3445_

Epic Pika

heart_face

Great Reporter
Your wrong! He needs to make a ticket and share this image to @Anti-bot-providor and then they will fix it?
Stop post farming, it's not a ban
I'm also human, and clearly I made a mistake. I'm trying to be helpful, but clearly I wasn't. I didn't mean to start an argument, nor was I trying to post farm. I guess I simply didn't read it over well enough. It provided instructions yet they still asked for help here (which makes sense). I guess I should've elaborated on the screenshot instead of attempting to make a suggestion on how to help which was also on the screenshot. It clarifies on the screenshot, "if you believe this was a mistake, please make a punishment appeal", which I guess was where my brain went when replying. You are both likely right in this situation, but I was just trying to help.

uarekidxd9

Pika Lover
I'm also human, and clearly I made a mistake. I'm trying to be helpful, but clearly I wasn't. I didn't mean to start an argument, nor was I trying to post farm. I guess I simply didn't read it over well enough. It provided instructions yet they still asked for help here (which makes sense). I guess I should've elaborated on the screenshot instead of attempting to make a suggestion on how to help which was also on the screenshot. It clarifies on the screenshot, "if you believe this was a mistake, please make a punishment appeal", which I guess was where my brain went when replying. You are both likely right in this situation, but I was just trying to help.
u will never be staff, if u do this again and again.

uarekidxd9

Pika Lover
( no need to reply this thread, the op of this thread already left forums.)