Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pvp is in a bad place

III6ixIII

Pika Member
Pvp is fun and all. But when people can just jump pot whale you head so you cant do anything and then macro tp in a friend to skull split off of and insta kill you is not fun, nor does it show or take any skill. I love pvp and its fun because you can constatly pvp with the kids you get so quickly. But I have found myself wanting to pvp less and less because i might get one or 2 kills but i know with in a matter of a few min someone with a whale is going to come bow boosting over and whale glitch me and 1 shot me. There is no point in even using the chiv sets and stuff because people will just /invsee you and see you have good stuff and insta target you. If it could be fair fights cool 1v2-1v3 all day. But when you dont even get a chance to fight back it takes all the fun out of it.

Aroda007

It wont change, they didn't listen to the huge amount of complaints last season.

Masvidal

Epic Pika
It wont change, they didn't listen to the huge amount of complaints last season.
They have a lot to do not just opfactions but all the other game modes there’s a wait list I’m sure they’ll get round to it

Aroda007

They have a lot to do not just opfactions but all the other game modes there’s a wait list I’m sure they’ll get round
No. Why are some of yall optimistic at all r u new?
Pika doesn't listen, idc who the person is who makes the decision fact is that the server hasn't improved in the last 5 years.

Massive amount of posts about whales that need to be nerfed or removed with massive amounts of upvotes (for pika standard) yet all denied.

The server is supposed to be bad, bad stuff makes addicted players buy more stuff in order to turn it into a fun experience (which will not happen because u will lose it by a 3 tap skullsplitter and whale).

If knight crates actually gave the worth of what your paying for, no one would be playing Pika OP factions

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika
Pvp is fun and all. But when people can just jump pot whale you head so you cant do anything and then macro tp in a friend to skull split off of and insta kill you is not fun, nor does it show or take any skill. I love pvp and its fun because you can constatly pvp with the kids you get so quickly. But I have found myself wanting to pvp less and less because i might get one or 2 kills but i know with in a matter of a few min someone with a whale is going to come bow boosting over and whale glitch me and 1 shot me. There is no point in even using the chiv sets and stuff because people will just /invsee you and see you have good stuff and insta target you. If it could be fair fights cool 1v2-1v3 all day. But when you dont even get a chance to fight back it takes all the fun out of it.
That should be removed otherwise pvp will not be in fun for any1.