Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

PvP tournament in Survival

DeathByMySide

Pika Member
Soon, I will be hosting a PvP tournament in the arena. Anyone is welcome. To enter, all you have to do is rename an item to your IGN and /gift it to DeathByMySide. Rules consist of:
No hacking
No KB2/bows/crossbows
No debuffs
No interfering in the 1v1s
3 sets per fight, 2 totems
Everyone brings their own gear
The tournament will consist of 1v1s, with ideally 16 players, but the number can be changed depending on the amount of entries. Each win lets you go into the next round and there are no retries.
The winner of the tournament will receive the sword attached below. The sword has Sharpness 6 and Looting 10, and the only way to get it currently is from levels. This an exceedingly rare item, and it will likely be your only chance to get it this season.
The date of the tournament will be after New Years, exact date and time will be posted here soon.
If you have any questions, comment them here and I will do my best to answer as soon as possible.
You must bring your own gear.
Rule breakers will be disqualified, and 2023-12-30_00.52.00.pngit could lead to getting dropped lmao
Cheers and a happy New Year!

Lucky_

Legendary Pika
Soon, I will be hosting a PvP tournament in the arena. Anyone is welcome. To enter, all you have to do is rename an item to your IGN and /gift it to DeathByMySide. Rules consist of:
No hacking
No KB2/bows/crossbows
No debuffs
No interfering in the 1v1s
3 sets per fight, 2 totems
Everyone brings their own gear
The tournament will consist of 1v1s, with ideally 16 players, but the number can be changed depending on the amount of entries. Each win lets you go into the next round and there are no retries.
The winner of the tournament will receive the sword attached below. The sword has Sharpness 6 and Looting 10, and the only way to get it currently is from levels. This an exceedingly rare item, and it will likely be your only chance to get it this season.
The date of the tournament will be after New Years, exact date and time will be posted here soon.
If you have any questions, comment them here and I will do my best to answer as soon as possible.
You must bring your own gear.
Rule breakers will be disqualified, and View attachment 85407it could lead to getting dropped lmao
Cheers and a happy New Year!
Why kb2 not allowed, most important question.