Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Quick Question

OmegaBOHR

Hey. So there was a really good player in my gane but I thought he hacked(I realised otherwise when I saw my footage). He probably felt bad. After I killed his team, he invited me to his party and use the /party warp command in the lobby. So can I report the player for doing this? Or is this not against the rules?

FreePalestine

The Pika
Hey. So there was a really good player in my gane but I thought he hacked(I realised otherwise when I saw my footage). He probably felt bad. After I killed his team, he invited me to his party and use the /party warp command in the lobby. So can I report the player for doing this? Or is this not against the rules?
It's not against the rules. Wait Imma suggest something...

FreePalestine

The Pika
Upvote
. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .

MUR1S

Pika Member
Hello my account was IP banned for threaths but my ip got unbanned because of my friend which has the same ip as me so he can play.Now i cant play on my main account which is muriss_ but im asking can i make a diffrent account and play without breaking rules and wait until my ban expires or I still cant play and wait.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello my account was IP banned for threaths but my ip got unbanned because of my friend which has the same ip as me so he can play.Now i cant play on my main account which is muriss_ but im asking can i make a diffrent account and play without breaking rules and wait until my ban expires or I still cant play and wait.
Wait until ban expires
Cuz making another account counts as ban evading and may get you perm banned or something like that

474ms

Pika Lover
Turn off the network and turn it on again. The IP will change

Hazam

Banned
Upvote
. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .
bro this thing already exists
in lobby u can just do /p settings and enable safe warp
so, everytime someone will try to warp u, u will get a request to accept the warp.

Hazam

Banned
it isnt against the rules u can just enable safe warp

Flame__

Legendary Pika
so, everytime someone will try to warp u, u will get a request to accept the warp.
fr bro, safe warp exists, i remember that one time a friend of mine got mad cuz he couldnt warp the party cuz one of the players in the party had safe warp on for some reason 😝😝

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
If you are banned on one profile and create another account it is counted as ban evading whether you do it intentionally or unknowingly it will be counted as a punishable offence.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
Hello Hazam,

This thread was from 2021 kindly make sure to see the date of thread before replying with anything in that time the safe warp feature didn't exist.

Thank You,
harshit7749

FreePalestine

The Pika
As Harshit already said, it did not exist two years ago.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello _-_-_-_-_

Is not fun to bump old threads up, as it does not help people and you also have a clear msg to not do that.

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
Such complicated cases lmao . How do you write so many lines..