Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

quitting in pika...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Hello everyone...

Joined this server 3 years ago... today is the end??
I see much hackers, scammers, haters etc. in this server... but its a leave time..
DONT WORRY CUZ I WILL BACK IN CHRISTMAS xD

History is:

3 years ago... i was searching a skyblock server to record videos... searched in google "Best skyblock server no premium" and i see Pika-Network.
Joined but i played some skywars first...
And... joined skyblock.. i need learn something before joining skyblock..
I opened a island with my friend and we upgraded our island too much!
I do /warp pvp and looked pvp some... a guy, Loneprey jumped in pvp with god set and a hacker DaNgErWd jumped... no strength, iron sword-- 3 shot...
Top 3 Hackers: DaNgErWd - Bianca007 - Xx_rodrigo_xX
This hackers are noob ik but ... nvm
Scammers: ManoPizza - Losiga
aanddd i see much of adversiters...
When i come house, opening minecraft and joining this server...
This server is best... add herobrine's chamber xdxdxdx

Thanks for everyone!!!

@Feylex BROFIST <3
@toloubas7 Greek Hero <3 - The only one guy plays pokemon go everyday...
@umz2k9 / TheOPMinecrafter Best pika youtuber ;)
@DutchSmash the hero <3
@Slendyy the only one oreo lover :p
@II_DragonBoy_II A dragon born with a boyface... its DragonBoy!! xD
@benking_ i need say sorry to you... :oops: we friends again?
@Chairman best grinder in classic skyblock
@CaillouPvP a best quitted in minecraft.... :(
@MECHAME legendary brofist :)

nvm... just know this:
I will miss you guys...
Peace out...

-EpicBerkeGamer

Feylex

Pika Member
Haters gonna hate, I will miss you dude you are my BestFriend (BroFist). I will wait for your come back (Come back is real) Thnx for being good friend even in the first place ;)

Regards
-Feylex

Farewell my old friend.

OP
OP
BerkeTheKeklordBS

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Haters gonna hate, I will miss you dude you are my BestFriend (BroFist). I will wait for your come back (Come back is real) Thnx for being good friend even in the first place ;)

Regards
-Feylex

Farewell my old friend.

you the best <3 thanks

toloubas7

Pika Lover
dont leave bro i need you now i dont have anyone to talk skyblock without you its empty but i cant tell you what to do :/ but i can try please dont leave what am i gonna do?? i cant wait 1 month i want to play with you now! please dont quit! you are 1 of my best friends! i am gonna miss you please dont quit if you quit for this 1 month maybe you will not join again and i cant think sb without you just comeback bro as soon as possible we are friends from the time that i started! you know the good old days when i was still a member! please dont quit! i need you,sb need you! please just think about me and comeback... :(

with love
-toloubas7

http://imgur.com/a/7v4WK

OP
OP
BerkeTheKeklordBS

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
dont leave bro i need you now i dont have anyone to talk skyblock without you its empty but i cant tell you what to do :/ but i can try please dont leave what am i gonna do?? i cant wait 1 month i want to play with you now! please dont quit! you are 1 of my best friends! i am gonna miss you please dont quit if you quit for this 1 month maybe you will not join again and i cant think sb without you just comeback bro as soon as possible we are friends from the time that i started! you know the good old days when i was still a member! please dont quit! i need you,sb need you! please just think about me and comeback... :(

with love
-toloubas7

but i think benny hate me cuz he killed me i raged for no reason if we friends again with benny i will comeback
:(

toloubas7

Pika Lover
but i think benny hate me cuz he killed me i raged for no reason if we friends again with benny i will comeback
:(
i guess then i am not your friend if the only reason to return is benny... i guess i am not your friend bye dude..

Feylex

Pika Member

with love
-toloubas7

We can always talk , But the problem is i just login regularly now :)

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika

Regards
-Feylex

Farewell my old friend.
(Brofist) too goodbye :(

Status
Not open for further replies.