Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Raiding restriction

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontStealMyDad

Pika Member
Username:
DontStealMyDad​

Suggestion:
Raiding restriction​

Detailed description:
My Suggestion is to limit factions to 2 raid attempts on the SAME FACTION per day.

For example:

Faction 1 Raids faction 2 after their shield deactivates.
Faction 1 has 1 attempt left on faction 2.
Faction 1 starts a raid 30minutes later on faction 2.
Faction 1 has 0 attempts left and faction 2 is protected from faction 1.

However this doesnt mean faction 1 can then continue to raid other people

They still have 2 attempts left on every other faction on the server (within their shield deactivation)​

Reason(s):
So having a shield is great, For 18hours a day our base is protected. However, If like myself you encounter toxic players who have nothing better to do than to try and line your walls for 6 hours straight, I bet you feel frustrated.

Its annoying because no matter how many times you counter them and blow their cannon up they will reprint in the next 20mins just to spite you for beating them.
If you implement my suggestion it will help lower toxicity and bring more competition since they will be forced to raid other bases. Its nice to know you would be safe from a certain faction raiding you after they have had 2 attempts already, especially if they greatly out number you each time. Having to defend your walls for 6 hours straight whilst being outnumbered is not fun.

You dont have to implement my suggestion word for word (if you chose to accept it) you could make it limited to 3 or 4 attempts per day?? Idk i just feel like something is needed to stop factions spending those 6 hours of shield deactivation trying to ruin your base.
This will also allow other factions to setup and attempt instead of the same faction.
Since most factions can only play during their shield deactivation I dont think they'd want to spend their time on the server dealing with 1 spiteful faction every evening.

I feel like this suggestion would be easy to implement and trial run, maybe i can get some feedback from the servers players and even some improvements to the suggestion itself?​

Outscale

Banned
Raiding and defending is the point of faction gamemode, if you don't want to spend your time defending you can always play Survival.

ir_n

The Pika
-1 this suggestion ruins the point of factions and the competitiveness of it, if you don’t like the idea of getting raided then you should try op skyblock

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello DontStealMyDad,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • The current faction shield already offers enough protection to ensure a healthy competitive environment.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.