Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Reach hacking in bedwars?

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NOT_YAHYA
No he is not. Here is why. If u jump and take fall damage at the same time u jump 2 block high. Many players use this. As u can see he took fall damage and jumped at same time that's why he was able to hit you.

AltroG

Legendary Pika
IGN
AltroG
Hey NinixSDName
Bare in mind, you placed a block right in front of your bridge down there, but you do have more than enough evidence to make a player report HERE. Make sure you read the rules and mention the ones broken.
Goodluck, and have fun playing on PikaNetwork

OP
OP
N

NinixSDName

Pika Lover
Hey NinixSDName
Bare in mind, you placed a block right in front of your bridge down there, but you do have more than enough evidence to make a player report HERE. Make sure you read the rules and mention the ones broken.
Goodluck, and have fun playing on PikaNetwork
Uhmmm sir, if you watch the slow motion part you can see that he hit me while he was still in the wooden block floor and he hit me before he stepped on the block I placed right in front of me. rewatch and observe.thnx

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

NinixSDName

Pika Lover
No he is not. Here is why. If u jump and take fall damage at the same time u jump 2 block high. Many players use this. As u can see he took fall damage and jumped at same time that's why he was able to hit you.
uhhhmmmm watch the slow motion part and you will see that he hit my while he was still in the wooden floor

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NOT_YAHYA
uhhhmmmm watch the slow motion part and you will see that he hit my while he was still in the wooden floor
i saw he jumped when he hit you. You can make a report if u want to . But im certain he was not reaching. Bcz i always use this too. When someone is building up, just take fall damage and jump and here u go u have legit 5 reach.

Jace9

The Pika
Yeah he is probshacking because he hit you before he reached the ground and at first I thought he hit you midair while he was on your level but nah, he is probs hacking. Report him here.