Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Read This Staffs :/

Otherside

Great Reporter
DID pikanetwork changed their anticheat plugins?
There are way to many hackers than before they can fly 50 blocks per sec. They can now scaffold faster than sprinting.
I am not saying that, its my 1st time to encounter a fly hacker.
But after minigame servers got shut down and reopened the hackers are in ridiculous amount.
Like on average 2-3 hackers in one solo game.

Before most of the time the hackers gets banned after 2-3 games by console.
Now they are just getting kicked by the console. (I looked it up on the site)

If a pikanetwork staff reading this please do something, I just wanna play skywars solo without hackers.
I don't have friends so I cant play bedwars, and the random players are soo mean they just type in chat "noob Elite def".
And bedwars solo tooks way too much time.

Make the anticheat Powerful yet efficient so it don't ban me for walking. UwU

Last edited:

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
DID pikanetwork changed their anticheat plugins?
There are way to many hackers than before they can fly 50 blocks per sec. They can now scaffold faster than sprinting.
I am not saying that, its my 1st time to encounter a fly hacker.
But after minigame servers got shut down and reopened the hackers are in ridiculous amount.
Like on average 2-3 hackers in one solo game.

Before most of the time the hackers gets banned after 2-3 games by console.
Now they are just getting kicked by the console. (I looked it up on the site)

If a pikanetwork staff reading this please do something, I just wanna play skywars solo without hackers.
I don't have friends so I cant play bedwars, and the random players are soo mean they just type in chat "noob Elite def".
And bedwars solo tooks way too much time.

Make the anticheat Powerful yet efficient so it don't ban me for walking. UwU
I feel your pain i think they did changed the anticheat if you check YouTube i saw a video of a guy hacking on pika network straight for 40mins LMAO i think they moved from matrix to something else

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
i remember just a few weeks ago it had a problem were everyone was getting banned for no reason, and now nobody is getting banned? like damn make up your mind devs wtf...

Leeeiif

I feel your pain i think they did changed the anticheat if you check YouTube i saw a video of a guy hacking on pika network straight for 40mins LMAO i think they moved from matrix to something else
they switched from sparky to vulcan. Saying that they used Matrix is just wrong.

Last edited:

Leeeiif

yes they prob switched because the sparky owner had a disabler for his own anticheat

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
If they did change it's just been infested with hackers recently so that's a bummer.

Ujjwal53

Epic Pika
Ig the main reason for them to do so is to prevent false bans so ig they made kick in the first offence.