Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP Prison Rebalance of Pokeball system

Perc4life

Username:
Perc4life​

Suggestion:
Rebalance of Pokeball system​

Detailed description:
A rebalance in either the reward threshold or the payout of the pokeball I feel personally is in order especially to scale with how strong the players equipment gets​

Reason(s):
With how grind heavy the requirements to earn a pokeball is, the rewards vary heavily in their upper and lower tier drops, for instance a great ball which you need to mine 50k raw blocks the "common rewards are 1500 tokens, $150B and a measly hour of autominer time, but if I am to mine enough raw blocks to even gain one and i get something as meager as that, its not much of a reward since based on my equipment I could make nearly 1000 times that in a far lesser amount of time, therefor I feel that the rewards should be more constrained to the rarity of the ball itself, and not be as spread by just adding higher tier loot.​

Example(s):
In place of a flat money or token reward give smaller boosts for the lower tier pokeballs, basically removing the possibility of the objectively bad reward thus increasing the likelihood of a good one, and for the higher tier pokeballs add a more powerful boost or something of the sort.​