Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned OP Prison Rebalance of Pokeball system

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Perc4life

Username:
Perc4life​

Suggestion:
Rebalance of Pokeball system​

Detailed description:
A rebalance in either the reward threshold or the payout of the pokeball I feel personally is in order especially to scale with how strong the players equipment gets​

Reason(s):
With how grind heavy the requirements to earn a pokeball is, the rewards vary heavily in their upper and lower tier drops, for instance a great ball which you need to mine 50k raw blocks the "common rewards are 1500 tokens, $150B and a measly hour of autominer time, but if I am to mine enough raw blocks to even gain one and i get something as meager as that, its not much of a reward since based on my equipment I could make nearly 1000 times that in a far lesser amount of time, therefor I feel that the rewards should be more constrained to the rarity of the ball itself, and not be as spread by just adding higher tier loot.​

Example(s):
In place of a flat money or token reward give smaller boosts for the lower tier pokeballs, basically removing the possibility of the objectively bad reward thus increasing the likelihood of a good one, and for the higher tier pokeballs add a more powerful boost or something of the sort.​

notknown876

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
I agree that the pokeball rewards are too low +1