Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Recruitment for OP Faction

Are you interested in joining my faction.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous_Cow

Anyone who wants to join a powerful faction that is growing everyday then msg Anonymous_Cow. My faction is growing nd is full of very loyal nd respectfull members nd we have very powerful allies. We raid typically 7 or 8 times a day, nd we have very active members. If you want to join there are some requirements.

Good English, doesn't have to be perfect but good English is essential.

Active, I understand people have things to do irl so Ik people won't be on 24/7 but you would need to be active to be truly beneficial to the faction

Loyalty, I need people who will stay in the faction even if they are mad at someone or something. We have had people betray us, nd we always find them, nd we take everything they have, it's happened multiple times, so being loyal is very beneficial for everyone.

If you are interested then msg me in game or comment here nd I will get back to you asap.

:)

OP
OP
A

Anonymous_Cow

Well typically with everyone in the faction and all of our allies, yeah we spend most of the time raiding. 24 hours, probably like 7 or 8 raids, depends on how hard the raid are, some we will raid three big babes or we might raid like 7 or 8 starter bases, it's a lot of fun

Ov3rpowered

Epic Pika
Are there anymore requirements or questions to be answered? And is this on OPFactions1 or OPFactions2?

OP
OP
A

Anonymous_Cow

Oh yes, I forgot about the power requirement, alright, so your power needs to remain at at a decent level, maybe like a 4 or 5, if your power is in the negatives, I'll give you a few warnings, but if it keeps happening, if you are mod I will demote you, if you aren't mod I will probably just tell you no more PvP for a few days. This is OP Factions 1. I don't think there are any other questions or requirements.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.