Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Will you be joining us at the college?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KittenofRoyalty

Pika Member
I am glad to announce that I will officially open the Redstone College in the Prison server. This college is a completely free non-for-profit college that offers free courses in the use of Redstone.The college teachers are some of the best Redstone users in the prison and maybe even the entire pika-network. The teachers include but are not limited to the following: Hatherna,theboss81, BoomDoesMC and myself KittenofRoyalty. These teachers are all Redstone experts and have gone through extensive training and certification to achieve the title of Redstone Expert.The college will open no later than January 4, 2017. We do supply all the materials that are needed to complete the collage's courses. The courses that the college offers will improve your use of Redstone in mechanics and in everyday use. We look forward to seeing all of you and we hope that we can help you improve your skills in the use of Redstone. The college is not just limited on the prison server, anyone from any server is welcome to join us at the college. The college can currently be accessed through the command /p h e once you are on the prison server. Special thanks to all the teachers and to RichyDash for hosting the college on one of his plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.