Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice reduce the kb in combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweatTap

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
SweatTap

Suggestion:
reduce the kb on combo

Detailed description:
I believe that the kb on combo should be reduced because with like 4 hits you can make your opponent can get easily out of the combo due to the much knockback he received.

Reason(s):
It will make the game more, more people will queue combo and what's the point of combo if your opponent can get out of it with 4 hits

Last edited:

UpperGround

Great Reporter
im giving this a neutral because i think i should give this a neutral

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
actually there is nothing to "increase" or "decrease", they should lower the sharp first

OP
OP
SweatTap

SweatTap

Epic Pika
actually there is nothing to "increase" or "decrease", they should lower the sharp first
they should cause with 4 hits due to the much kb your opponent gets out of it and I kinda find it annoying and I guess that many players find it too

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
ye, kinda
they should but with 4 hits due to the much kb your opponent gets out of it and I kinda find it annoying and I guess that many players find it too

it is just to bypass the chat filter, please ignore this

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Sharpness should be lowered, strength should be removed and protection should be increased, but I don't think that knockback should be changed. It's normal Combo knockback, that's it. Players should have a chance to escape the combo so the fights don't become just one player making the other one fly.

OP
OP
SweatTap

SweatTap

Epic Pika
Sharpness should be lowered, strength should be removed and protection should be increased, but I don't think that knockback should be changed. It's normal Combo knockback, that's it. Players should have a chance to escape the combo so the fights don't become just one player making the other one fly.
I agree but u make them fly with 4 hits and they being sent like 12 blocks away from u. Therefore it's hard getting ur opponent in a good combo.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I agree but u make them fly with 4 hits and they being sent like 12 blocks away from u. Therefore it's hard getting ur opponent in a good combo.
kinda agree

Ignore this bcuz the chat filter exist.
OK nvm, that is not even enough

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
SweatTap

Suggestion:
reduce the kb on combo

Detailed description:
I believe that the kb on combo should be reduced because with like 4 hits you can make your opponent can get easily out of the combo due to the much knockback he received.

Reason(s):
It will make the game more, more people will queue combo and what's the point of combo if your opponent can get out of it with 4 hits
Yes, combo fly is way more fun! But also lower the combo in nodebuff and every other mode besides uhc and sumo, because I like to 1.7 people and if pika had kb like 2 certain practice servers then it would be soooo much more fun

DUX_

Legendary Pika
knock back in combo makes you go up more
so its useless to reduce it

5qled

idk but +1

Predefined message to bypass the limit filter

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
SweatTap

Suggestion:
reduce the kb on combo

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
So basicly all i will say here is 1 simple word.

n o

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey SweatTap,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • The suggestion is quite outdated. However, the combo game mode has been changed already this season.
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.