Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Reducing XP req for Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
ASSASSINX__​

Suggestion:
Reducing XP req for Quests​

Detailed description:
So the new quest system is good but it's not very player friendly, it required toooo much grinding let's just see we need

100 Million just to get a single mystical quest and we don't know if that is going to be a feasible one.

Is A normal player will spend his entire season grinding just for the quest?

This also makes the game very boring like all we can do is grind blazes and just grind xp.​

Reason(s):
A lowering in quest exp like normal quest
From 500000 to 300000 and soo on..

Just see 100,000,000 exp is req for 1 mythical quest even if we see a normal blazes gives like 80 exp we need to kill 1250000 blazes (even if we were to kill 5 blazes/sec we will need 69hrs of grinding (69hrs is not joke but real calculation))

[I had talked normal blaze just for reference as other things like gold sets or etc etc are p2w aspects of the game and I won't consider them as a condition ]​

SmtPro_

Banned
-1 I Disagree Because We get eternal rank from mythical quest.
It Would Be like A lot of grinders will become Eternal or lower.

OP
OP
A

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-1 I Disagree Because We get eternal rank from mythical quest.
It Would Be like A lot of grinders will become Eternal or lower.
You say that it's a 100% chance to get and it's not like all rewards will be having save probability as we know how pika network work.

arham19

Staff Member
Trial
-1 Bro That crate got eternal rank the price should be same.

GAMBL3T

Staff Member
Helper
Hello ASSASSINX,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.